Paul finch

Reaction score
Hi all,got a s3 on order.No tech pack.Low power my 2019 version,300ps. On my previous car,f80 m3,could read sms messages,will i be able to to do this?

Reactions: Jcbmally
Hi all,got a s3 on order.No tech pack.Low power my 2019 version,300ps. On my previous car,f80 m3,could read sms messages,will i be able to to do this?
As long as you have enabled notifications on your phone then yes. You need imbedded sim to SEND texts though. To confirm I don't have the Tech Pack either receiving texts works for me. I don't expect there will be a difference in software on MY19.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Is it only while you have the phone plugged in? I have an iPhone and I don't get messages, but I rarely plug it in so I'm assuming it's because of that. I'm not really that bothered but I thought I'd ask. :)

Is it only while you have the phone plugged in? I have an iPhone and I don't get messages, but I rarely plug it in so I'm assuming it's because of that. I'm not really that bothered but I thought I'd ask. :)
It doesn't need to be plugged in to receive text messages, notifications must be enabled in the Bluetooth section of your phone, unless your talking about the "your phone is still in the vehicle message" ??

Reactions: Supa Koopa