Michael Schumacher

motorbikez

Reaction score
7 times world F1 champion michael schumacher is racing a honda fireblade in Germanys equivalent of british superbikes this weekend should be interesting to see how he gets on, by all accounts he is very quick on a bike.

Absolutely agree, seems incredible that true multiple world champions can switch effortlessly between motorsports Rossi is also a superb rally driver.Schuey also rode stoners moto gp ducati last year and was less than 2 seconds off the race pace.

Read this in the paper this morning he came 39th in the first race and got to 21st place before coming off in the second, fair play to the guy for trying and I agree about the talent!!!

Funny I read he was 28th in the first race and crashed in the 2nd.But you can bet he won't be happy and if he takes it seriously he'll be up there with the best.Apparantly he's just riding for fun.

LOL I read it in the sun so its probably wrong Gareth LOL

Absolutely agree, seems incredible that true multiple world champions can switch effortlessly between motorsports Rossi is also a superb rally driver.Schuey also rode stoners moto gp ducati last year and was less than 2 seconds off the race pace.
He was 8 secs off the pace in the Ducati test. Still that is closer than yuo think on a bike! !! Bikes are tough!