MIGGZ's A3 1.8t - The all rounder build thread

Serious!? What colour? Your probably not going to tell till they on the car hey...

lmao its difficult to describe the colour, its like when you have a silver wheel with like 4 months of brake dust in a matt finish and a blue tinge to it lol

and pg 14 is yours

looking good my boy, looking forward to the wheel colour updates

I WANT TO GO ON DUBRUN!!
what an epic event.

it is hey! 680km trip down with 80+ cars!

but 2 of the cars hit a cement block that a truck dropped into the road breaking wheels and suspension so dwayne and myself pulled over to fix the cars to get them to the nearest town to be fixed proper so we left the convoy and was behind by nearly 3 hours

Hmmm sounds interesting! I'm sure it will look great with your colour scheme especially the blue tinge!

Yeah all mine!! Bwahahah

Check this awesome run I had with my mate Sunday night: FRC Audi A3 1.8t vs GIAC Polo Gti - YouTube

damn dude you do some deadly speeds hey!!!! btw do you live in klerksdorp?

looking good my boy, looking forward to the wheel colour updates

thanks strat yeah on another set of wheels it looked amazing hope it looks just as good on my car

Nice updates! Keen to see the wheels when they back. Strong power :D

it is hey! 680km trip down with 80+ cars!

but 2 of the cars hit a cement block that a truck dropped into the road breaking wheels and suspension so dwayne and myself pulled over to fix the cars to get them to the nearest town to be fixed proper so we left the convoy and was behind by nearly 3 hours

damn dude you do some deadly speeds hey!!!! btw do you live in klerksdorp?

thanks strat yeah on another set of wheels it looked amazing hope it looks just as good on my car

Hahah yeah it was pretty insane but I don't do it often. Was more of a spirit of the moment thing, my girlfriend was a bit ****** at me lol (the one taking the video)

No I live in Potchefstroom but I was there Sunday night! How come you ask?

Hahah yeah it was pretty insane but I don't do it often. Was more of a spirit of the moment thing, my girlfriend was a bit ****** at me lol (the one taking the video)

No I live in Potchefstroom but I was there Sunday night! How come you ask?

my gf would pk me!!!!!
but coming back from dubrun a megan rs got a hiding from myself, stage 2 golf 6 and a stage 2 roc and she did not care about the speed.

just asked cos my mate there has a giac polo thats also strong

my gf would pk me!!!!!
but coming back from dubrun a megan rs got a hiding from myself, stage 2 golf 6 and a stage 2 roc and she did not care about the speed.

just asked cos my mate there has a giac polo thats also strong

Hahah I had to promise to never do that again.... Nice teach those meganes! He probably felt so small getting an *** kicking from everyone haha...

Really? Whats his name? I also know Barend with the Unitronic Polo... We also had a run and he just get a little bit a head of me everytime we change gears and then we sit again... at the end of 4th Im just behind his back bumper...

Hahah I had to promise to never do that again.... Nice teach those meganes! He probably felt so small getting an *** kicking from everyone haha...

Really? Whats his name? I also know Barend with the Unitronic Polo... We also had a run and he just get a little bit a head of me everytime we change gears and then we sit again... at the end of 4th Im just behind his back bumper...

its barend's mate i mean! hulk is a legend i dig that oak !

Hahaha yeah Barend! I know him too... Beast of an oke! Slowing his polo down with all that muscle... Hahah But his car is strong your right! So I don't do bad against him

so got my wheels back on friday and im very with them.
They seem to change colour under different light and they have a slight blue sparkle to it which i love! but the camera does not seem to catch the colour so great thou....

WORK DONE ON WHEELS

* Drilled surrounding stud holes a little wider to fit lug nuts
* Refurbed the wheels (straighten)
* Resprayed it in a custom colour

thats also with 10mm spacers all round.

and here is a well caught picture of my car shooting a flame while racing past my mate wes

im going to update my mod list and repost it here

Wheels look epic Miggz... I like the slight blue tint and with the blue lug nuts it works well togehter:rock:

Nice flame as well! Will you ever consider doing an exhaust tip?

Reactions: MIGGZ
Wheels look epic Miggz... I like the slight blue tint and with the blue lug nuts it works well togehter:rock:

Nice flame as well! Will you ever consider doing an exhaust tip?

thanks champ! im very happy with them!

na dude i like the slick look

Everyone has their own tastes... I must admit I'm a sucker for a good exhaust tip! I'll probably be changing mine for a different one soon again...

i like a big single tip but this one never came with a tip so will leave it sneaky sneaky

Same here bud! I'm going for a 101mm single tip, thin walled angle cut tip... As soon as I get to powerflow again. I bought my car with the back piece butchered already...

tonight im going to lift the car and see how im going to do my brake cooling as the cooler pipes are in the way to the vents!

iv ordered a gunstons eezibleed kit, got new EBC blue pads as mine have hit the half way point, getting ebc yellow for the rears and motul brake fluid thru ashley.

Reactions: PDBoosted
got my Gunson kit this morning very happy!

think ill do my fluid flush tomorrow and maybe put my ebc yellows in on the rears

so went to ash yesterday picked up my ebc yellows for the rear and my new brake fluid that ill be flushing with.

its Motul RBF 660.

here are some specs of it:

http://www.motul.com/system/product...inal/RBF_660_Factory_Line_(GB).pdf?1340124817

seems pretty good, at the moment im using valvoline dot5.1 and im not really happy with it so i suppose ill try this stuff and see!
all the fluids in my car is now MOTUL lol

On wednesday night I flushed out my dot5.1 and replaced it with MOTUL 660.

My fluid in there did not look bad at all and did not think I was going to even notice a difference.

But I was wrong lol, instantly the 660 felt better on the clutch and brake peddle. That night I took it for a very spirited drive and pushed it to its pace and was impressed no brake fade or signs of wear or anything.

So as for my experience with motul 660.... I will not use any other fluid again!