Milltek and exhaust flap actuator

JustCharlie

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm asking a repeat question, but I'm pretty new here. Having a Milltek TBE fitted at the minute, just wondered what everyone has done with the pipe and actuator for the exhaust flappy thing when fitting an after market exhaust without the flap, cheers

fitting an aftermarket TBE throw any fault code or "check engine light" ?

Shouldnt do as its not linked to the ecu I dont think, the actuator is just adjusted just for pressures or am I wrong, the RS4 has a sport button & I was sure it was linked to the actuators to allow less back pressures, I could of course be wrong here but stands to reason.

It won't throw a light on fitting a TBE. All I did with the actuator was tuck it up, and secured it to the body using a cable tie - This allowed it still do move in and out - therefore, the car still thinks all is working correctly

But the actuator wasnt linked to anything but the old exhaust which used pressures to open/close the system, doesnt connect to the car via any wiring no??

A vaccum pipe seems to connect to the exhaust then go off up the bumper to the left to somewhere.....?