Milltek and MTM Bimotos For Sale

Any takers before it all goes on ebay???

Hey Oli - do the MTM's fit MK2 TT's too?
If so try tt-talk.com - some guys on there may bite.
:thumbsup:

Cheers Jamie, Im sure they will - But forums don't like you joining just to sell - Are you a member? Could you post a link for me please

S3 BA - I am selling as I want/need a five door, as my wife is in the club again!!! This will be my third, our 2nd, and 3 door cars just don't work.

Not sure whats next yet, I have a new M3 saloon on demo soon, but they are dropping like stones at the moment, so I'll probably hold off, a 335i saloon is another possibility, but again not sure - I'll probably just buy a 5 door ED30 to tide me over(I just love this engine), and decide in my own time

Will do Oli - have you got the exact wheel specs (J/ET) so I can check with them that they fit?

J

Cheers mate ET45 8.5 x 19

They are £1400 new, plus tyres, which are approx £170ish each

Cheers Jamie, Im sure they will - But forums don't like you joining just to sell - Are you a member? Could you post a link for me please

S3 BA - I am selling as I want/need a five door, as my wife is in the club again!!! This will be my third, our 2nd, and 3 door cars just don't work.

Not sure whats next yet, I have a new M3 saloon on demo soon, but they are dropping like stones at the moment, so I'll probably hold off, a 335i saloon is another possibility, but again not sure - I'll probably just buy a 5 door ED30 to tide me over(I just love this engine), and decide in my own time

ED30, cool car.
Not a bad `stop gap` at all.

ED30, cool car.
Not a bad `stop gap` at all.

Yeah, I drove a mapped DSG ED30 the other day, back to back with my S3, and loved it, the steering is so much more precise, with better feedback

Yeah, I drove a mapped DSG ED30 the other day, back to back with my S3, and loved it, the steering is so much more precise, with better feedback

I've come from a stage 2 mapped ED30, it was a bit lively:racer:

Yeah shame its not 4WD. However I have already got an order slot for the new VW GOLF MKVI GTI-R, if it happens - Word on the street is 4WD and S3 engine, and I've always found the golf chassis more capable

Milltek now sold, and going this weekend, anyone for some MTM's??

The MTM's are going on ebay this week, starting at £1200 no reserve

I'll post a link once they are up

Yeah shame its not 4WD. However I have already got an order slot for the new VW GOLF MKVI GTI-R, if it happens - Word on the street is 4WD and S3 engine, and I've always found the golf chassis more capable

How does that work when it's the same chassis underneath?

How many watchers? Aint £1200 a bit steep for starters?.

Ebay is like fishing mate, cast a tasty line, then grab the big fish :)

They only went on at 7pm, and £1200 is the minimum I will take.

I've always had great success selling wheels on ebay

No need to sell my S3 first, re-map coming off tomorrow as is my private plate, so totally standard. My 3rd child is due March 26th, so need to get a 5 door car by then.......

I can recommend one of these on exhaust note alone:

P1010966.jpg

I had it last Saturday for a morning...... ****** awesome