Milltek exhaust?

Djwoody

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Do Milltek make an exhaust for the A3 2.0 TDi 170, 2008 onwards?
Any help would be great.

Chris

is it quattro?

imagine 2.0 tdi 140 version should work with it , but I'd call them to find out MILLTEK UK

I fitted a miltek non res to my 2l tdi 140 fuel consumption went down to around 30mpg at best sounded great though best way to describe like a Mk1 golf GTI with a big turbo :icon_thumright:

I fitted a miltek non res to my 2l tdi 140 fuel consumption went down to around 30mpg at best sounded great though best way to describe like a Mk1 golf GTI with a big turbo :icon_thumright:

What MPG were you getting before? I'm getting about 60 MPG to and from work and I don't want to halve it by getting an exhaust!

What MPG were you getting before? I'm getting about 60 MPG to and from work and I don't want to halve it by getting an exhaust!

Thats making me think twice as well. I don't want to lose any MPG. I'm only after an exhaust for the looks really, any sound/performance would be a plus.

get one a non resonated makes me smile when its on song didnt notice any drop in fuel consumption but i did do turbo and other bits all at once ;-]

Get someone to weld some tasty tailpipes on your backbox (e.g. Pipewerx).

N8 might know someone who can do exhaust fabrication.

Ive got a miltek on my 140 A3 and never noticed much noise difference at all was quite dissapointed.

On a gentle drive i was getting around 50 ish i fitted a new turbo too at the time but that was making some strange noises so it could have been that - I have since put my old exhaust + a different turbo back on temporarily and the Mpg has come back up to the mid 40's. I need to fit a new Hybrid + sort out my oil pressure issue so will refit the miltek and let you know what it reads then, just been waiting for the time to do it all.