Milltek Non-Resonated Cat-back exhaust for RS7

AdamZA

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've been away from the forum for a few years, but I'm back and ready to make some more noise!

I'm looking into options to replace my stock sports exhaust on the RS7 (2016) and I seem to have settled on Milltek as a more affordable option which should deliver what I'm after which is more or less the same sound but louder.

I am looking for your thoughts on these exhausts - whether they are worth the money, if they'll give me the result I'm after (especially inside the cabin) and anything else that may be relevant. If there are any other suggestions for the same price point and any places to recommend getting either the Milltek or any other exhaust fitted - particularly around

The best YouTube video I've found to compare the two is this YouTube - Milltek vs Stock RS6 but I've not heard it in person. I'm hoping to be able to run the exhaust with the flaps permanently open as I've done with the stock exhaust, but as far as I'm aware it can be connected to the existing motors to be controlled via Drive Select - just in case it is too loud.

Any advice or comments are appreciated.