milltik exhaust ! Where to buy ?!

Sam81

Reaction score
Hey guys , I'm new here and just collected my RS3 yesterday and hate to say it very disappointed with standard exhaust but well happy with everything else

I heard good stuff about Milltik exhaust so where I can get one fitted ? I'm based in London ! Oh and is there is any used sport exhaust for sale here or do you guys recommend any other brand ?!

Thanks for looking

Sam

Dynamic pack is an absolute must on these cars...the noise is unreal. I think there's a bit more to it than just fitting a secondhand OEM sports exhaust. I'd probably go down the Milltek route but I'm sure there's people on here who will have better contacts.

Hey guys , I'm new here and just collected my RS3 yesterday and hate to say it very disappointed with standard exhaust but well happy with everything else

I heard good stuff about Milltik exhaust so where I can get one fitted ? I'm based in London ! Oh and is there is any used sport exhaust for sale here or do you guys recommend any other brand ?!

Thanks for looking

Sam
Hi Sam, welcome to audi-sport.net. A lot of the guys go for custom made exhausts from our site sponsor @BCS Nige I have seen his work and its fantastic. He is well thought of on the forum and he is a really nice guy. :)

Any pics of the new rs3? we love pics on here.

Reactions: THQuattro
The 100.0 mm Down pipe and Mega cat combo that we offer comes with secondary cat delete's
The sound is fantastic - definitely no need to fit a complete aftermarket system with this set up...
Cheers
Nige

Note we use 100.0 mm into 90.0 mm Flex and tubing, for maximum gas flow and pressure reduction.
We only use stainless steel flanges as well - not mild steel.

Reactions: THQuattro, JamesBaby and Sandra
Thanks for quick reply guys ! I knew I won't like the one exhaust but had a good deal on mine so I just went for it I'll upload some pics later on , just rang SCC PERFORMANCE and they asked for 1200 fitted for mitllik cat back ?! Not sure want to go for decat route as it will but difficult with Mot / warranty / more fuel what customer exhaust Nig make and what cost if you don't mind asking ! I don't really mind what brand just want get sport exhaust note

This is all you need - plus it will give you 22bhp ;-)

price is £995.00 inc VAT

Reactions: tomwrigleyperformance, THQuattro and Sandra
Oh sounds fantastic ! So 995 for those down pips only or that's comes with new cats ?

The Down pipe comes with the 140.0 mm mega cat - fully road legal...

Reactions: THQuattro
BCS: So 995£ for the 3 parts to the left inclusive cat. I can see from the video that you have an oem catback so question is if it will fit Milltek catback also, which I have? It seems very good to get 22 bhp out from it :). I have also been reading here and on other forums that pops and bangs dissappear with dp and sport cat but that seems not be the case here?

Do you also ship abroad, Sweden?

Hi there
The Pipe will fit the milltek cat back if they fit to the OEM down pipe ;-)
Shipping is possible to Sweden.
PM for detail.
thanks
Nige

Ok, thanx for fast answers :). Do you have to clear something with VCDS after swapping frontcat and dp?

Thanks for quick reply guys ! I knew I won't like the one exhaust but had a good deal on mine so I just went for it I'll upload some pics later on , just rang SCC PERFORMANCE and they asked for 1200 fitted for mitllik cat back ?! Not sure want to go for decat route as it will but difficult with Mot / warranty / more fuel what customer exhaust Nig make and what cost if you don't mind asking ! I don't really mind what brand just want get sport exhaust note
Honestly secondary decats are what you want or niges setup and it won't affect the mot as both still have a primary setup will also not affect fuelling that will be your right foot doing that.

Reactions: BCS Nige
Heheh thanks for replying guys , I think I will go for niges setup ! But what is the sound comparison between secondary decat and Niges ?

Have I understood it correctly Niges "kit" covers both dp and second decats because it connects directly to Catback, right?
Hasn`t someone done it, swapping out the whole exhaust and can confirm it?

EDIT: Copied from Milltek:

Replaces the primary catalyst. Can be fitted to a standard exhaust or with the Milltek Sport cat-back system. Requires a stage 2 ECU remap

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
I fully recommend BCS mate over Miltek and also no drone with BCS.

Bad should not trigger a cel light either due to the road legal 200cel cat

Bad should not trigger a cel light either due to the road legal 200cel cat

Although I haven't heard anything other than switching dp includes a warning light and has to be cleared by vcds and remap. Maybe it works if just switching dp and second cats and leave catback? Probably 99% of those swapping dp also swaps out everything else. BCS products looks like high quality so no problems there.

If you de cat primary you get a cel light but the 200 cel should keep it away at worst with short journeys it may come on every few hundred miles but s 10 quid handheld off eBay would clear