Mintex Discs/Pads - Thoughts/Experiences

Ye I got discs and pads on the back and pads on the front and they are really good. Never squeek and good pedal feel and intial bite. Theirs never any brake dust anymore too which is great. Compared to standard I think they are a good cheap upgrade.

Ok I am went to halfords and found they can order me standard ferodo pads for £63 which is suppose to be better than most pads out there I know it's not the ds2500 or 3000 but nevertheless it's a good deal I think, also will go down to GSF to get Zimmerman drilled and vented for around £98.

I just stuck mintex discs/pads on the back.. They squeek a little from time to time when lightly breaking but for what you pay for them they are more than reasonable.. I probably just need to stick more copper grease on them as i had a hassle getting them on :)

Bought the set off ebay for £75.00 delivered and have had them on for 20k at present. They are good and do produce little brake dust. However I did have the issue of juddery brakes when braking hard. I therefore thought it was the discs being warped however they appeared to be fine so changed the pads to some Pagid ones from ECP and all is well. However for the money they were spot on.

I heard people on here say black diamond discs and ferodo pads are a very good combo? Tried looking at them mate?