Missing boot hooks

Deepheat

Reaction score
Hi guys, just got my 2018 A4 s-line saloon and noticed it doesn’t have the pull down bag hooks in the boot. I saw these in reviews of the car when I was deciding what to go for and thought they were standard.

Should my car have these are were they some kind of option?

Also anyone have the part number and somewhere I could get these from as had something similar in my old car and miss them as they were really useful! Stopped my shopping rolling around in the boot.

Cheers

They are part of the storage pack unfortunately.

Have a search around on this section as a couple of others have retrofitted them and was not too expensive!

They are part of the storage pack unfortunately.

Have a search around on this section as a couple of others have retrofitted them and was not too expensive!
I have them. But never speced the storage pack . Even got the net ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Might be a difference between saloon / Avant?

They've always been part of the storage pack as far as I know, unless fitted by accident...

Anyone know the part number to hand? I believe we need the retainer for the screws?

Just put
Audi a4 b9 saloon boot hooks x2 in the parts wanted section crewe audi do the pair for £20 delivered with all the fittings first thing i bought when i got mine very handy.

Reactions: rasA4
Hi Guys,

Thanks again to @rasA4 for letting me know about this thread!

These seem to be a very popular item to be fair we sell quite a few! Unfortunately £10.00 each or 2 hooks for £20.00 would be the best price on these.

6Y5867615C is the part number i use,you also get 2 screws and 2 threaded plugs (per hook)

I always have a couple in stock just because of how popular they are! If anyone has any questions please feel free to pm me or to order.

Thanks!

Reactions: WesT-gefül, SwordfishCoupe and Sandra
Another Avant owner here and have the hooks but didn’t spec the storage pack...presume the OP has a saloon?

Thanks for the replies. Ordered a pair from crewe Audi parts in the end.

Wishing I’d got a car with the storage pack now a I thought things like this would be standard.

Nowhere to store my sunglasses either!

Reactions: vinvinian
Mine have just arrived. Hopefully fit them later.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

My hooks arrived today from creweaudiparts. Only took a few minutes to get them fitted. Recommended to anyone who was thinking of getting a set.

Hi Guys,

Thanks again to @rasA4 for letting me know about this thread!

These seem to be a very popular item to be fair we sell quite a few! Unfortunately £10.00 each or 2 hooks for £20.00 would be the best price on these.

6Y5867615C is the part number i use,you also get 2 screws and 2 threaded plugs (per hook)

I always have a couple in stock just because of how popular they are! If anyone has any questions please feel free to pm me or to order.

Thanks!
HI, are you still supplying these?