MMI Connect app

When you say it didn't work, can you unlock the car with the app but not start it, or do neither work?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back in UK and running compatibility check in the app just returns server error...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Does anyway know where the 8 digit pin generated by the app goes in the MMI ? I found where to input the 10 digit car code but not the pin. Thx. Old of Sussex

Sorry, I haven't been able to find it either - and everything else seems to work, but the app has the pin and says it isn't connected fully (but I can remote unlock etc).

Reactions: Nickfrog
Cheers. Maybe that's it all functionality available. I was hoping to be able to send destinations to the car. But maybe there is another way

If you have a Google account you can set Google maps up so you can send destinations straight to the car. You need to link it up to your myAudi account for this to work and the option from Google is then "send to phone" but it goes to your car.

Yep, I can do that as well - from my laptop and from my mobile (in maps, share a destination with the myAudi app and it sends to car). Interestingly/annoyingly they are listed as myAudi CONTACTS in the list of places to choose as destinations in the MMI navigation - I was expecting them to be LOCATIONS.

Unfortunately it needs a later version of iOS than my elderly iPad supports!