MMI messages

AlS3BE

Reaction score
I’ve been getting this type of messages since I got the google maps update on my MMI and can’t seem to figure out where it’s coming from. The MMI seems to have a ‘feeling’ where I need to go every odd time i get in and drive. Not sure where it figures out the data or places as when it pops up it’s never something like I need to go home at 5pm after work or my commute to work in the morning even though I work from home and generally not go anywhere other than the shops and kids school.
any ideas?
The last one was exceptionally spectacular considering I was on that road and it says it’s 169 hours + delay.
A85C925D 208B 46FA 9C89 81058AAD2F91

There is a setting allowing it to build a pattern of frequent journeys and then ‘auto start route guidance’ and list traffic delays. I think the setting is called Significant Destinations which you’d need to turn off.

In the interim, 2 rounds of ignore all messages usually gets rid of it for a while.

There is a setting allowing it to build a pattern of frequent journeys and then ‘auto start route guidance’ and list traffic delays. I think the setting is called Significant Destinations which you’d need to turn off.

In the interim, 2 rounds of ignore all messages usually gets rid of it for a while.
I’ve been hitting ignore for over a month now so that’s not working.
curious how it figured out there was 169hours of delay for me to travel 1-200 yards.
must check that the update didn’t cause issues with maps/connect or maybe an issue with the gps antenna.