Mmi needing updating??

Goubo1

Reaction score
Playing around with the car and seen I can't connect to audi connect no more all I'm Getting is this

eebc539c7ac3efe6a46e352fb0219315.jpg

6c280f62449acfffb1b46cd45875e8ab.jpg

Does my software need updating and if so where can I get the update..all the audi garages are closed around my way unless it's servicing work

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Am mentioned via instagram:

Could be two possible reasons for this given that you performed a factory reset of your units settings:

1) your Audi connect licence / subscription could have run out. This is something you would need to speak to Audi about.

2) as you have reset your settings your Audi connect account details (user name and password) have probably been deleted from your MMI. You would need to re-enter these. If you are not sure what they are then you can find them / reset via your myAudi account / website.

Am mentioned via instagram:

Could be two possible reasons for this given that you performed a factory reset of your units settings:

1) your Audi connect licence / subscription could have run out. This is something you would need to speak to Audi about.

2) as you have reset your settings your Audi connect account details (user name and password) have probably been deleted from your MMI. You would need to re-enter these. If you are not sure what they are then you can find them / reset via your myAudi account / website.

I can't seem to find out where to enter this in the mmi