MMI Part Numbers

joejacksonuk

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the Part number letters at the end mean ( J B F D A ) etc etc

7" Display (8V0857273N)

Same for MMI unit, want to have the simcard version with 2 SD slots and built in 10gig hdd .

Centre control unit, Needs to have the touch function.

Basically I have just purchased the screen above and need to purchase the rest of the items to go with it, do I just need to purchase the MMI high and the control unit high? or is there a specific number I need?

Hope someone on here can help.

Thanks for that bit of info. I find it amazing that nobody on here really knows how to do this or at least a guide how to and what you need !

Because it is not a simple task and will require unlocking by Audi when it has been done.

Are you upgrading an 8V A3 from non NAVto NAV?

Yeah upgrading my 2013 A3 8V 5.8" screen with Dab & Bluetooth and the Nav just needs to be activated on this system, But want to upgrade to the 7" screen high with mmi high with touch console. don't mind getting the Nav on the high activated by Audi after.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but there are two versions, high and low, you have the low system and the big screen and touch console are for the high system. Unless you change the MIB as well then there is a good chance that this will not work. From my experience of swapping screens and MIB's around the two are not compatible.