Facelift MMI Pin Diagram

q2us3r

Reaction score
Anyone have a pin diagram of the big block connector at the back of the MMI? (is it the same for pre/post FL)

Thanks.

here is one from the camera how to guide
Camera connection in quadblock bought loom s

I think it does change, but more by model than PFL FL

@Potterswheel many thanks that is very useful! Do you have a photo showing what some of the pins in the E socket are? so to be able to match it with other diagrams I found online, that would be very helpful.

I too have been thinking on adding a rear camera - did you add it yourself? was it OEM or aftermarket? was it difficult to install?

Thanks!

My camera was O.E.M. and was simple to install practically the only problem I gave myself was fitting it at the same time as Rear PDCs which prompted some discussion on here whether I could indeed have the camera and rear PDC only, hence My current project is fitting front sensors for which I have had to wait for parts to arrive. Have a look at the Rear PDC thread and the 'how to guide' on fitting a rear camera
(https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...ofit-guide-8k-front-rear.418461/#post-3638525. )
There is a wealth of knowledge on here and there are people who are willing to help.