MMI rebooting constantly

Vorsprung my...

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought my 2014 audi in 2019 with the mmi rebooting instantly. While i was trying out different hacks the mmi started to work and did so for 2 years, flawlessly. Last week after a long journey it started rebooting again. Everything works fine for 20 seconds (radio, sound, screen, car, menu) and then it just shuts and reboots. I went to see two friends who has vcds to do a optic scan but both times they got a error message just before the optic scan was finished with a message about update/version. I have a autel maxipro and will attache what the findings were.
My battery level voltage is pending between 11,7 and 12 at rest which makes me think mabe its a battery issue?

Screenshot 2021 03 28 14 10 56 601 commiuigallery

It’s worth checking the Fibre Optic cables are fully connected. Known to come loose and cause screen issues.

Based on my thoughts of the battery voltage i went on and jumpstarted my car and the mmi run perfectly! I'll try charging my battery or will get a new battery soon. Hope this might help someone out there!

Reactions: FactionOne
May be worth checking your battery out using VCDS if possible, that will give you a good status of the battery condition :icon thumright: