Facelift MMI Screen Issues

Kuku

Reaction score
Sister tells me today that she is having issues with MMI screen when turning the car off etc thought it's a known thing Audi's do for some reason I.e. You turn car off, open the door and normally MMI screen goes down, radio off etc but sometimes it stays up...

However this is better...she turns car off, opens the door and locks car...MMI screen goes down as it should, but then comes back up with radio all playing?

Any ideas?

Will get it in to dealers but have asked her to film it next time it happens to help show exactly what happens.

I would first make sure there's still nothing connect e.g. Phones/ iPods to the mmi via a lead that could be keeping it awake.

Failing that sounds like a software issue. Let us know what the dealer thinks if it does go in

I would first make sure there's still nothing connect e.g. Phones/ iPods to the mmi via a lead that could be keeping it awake.

Failing that sounds like a software issue. Let us know what the dealer thinks if it does go in

Thanks Martyn...will double check that but phone would've been taken out normally.

Will also keep you updated if I get it booked in - just want to see it first before taking it