MMI Screen picture size..

gnic13

Audi S3 8V
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m looking to change from S3 to an RS3 and had it out for a test drive .. My S3 is 57 plate so facelift and the RS is a 65 so preface lift .. I noticed the MMI screen has a much larger border on the RS - Can you have this updated / flashed to increase the size ?! ( sorry if this has been asked a million times before! )

If I were you I'd keep looking for the right spec. You'd have to change the screen to get the bigger one, a big expensive job. The wider screen is part of a factory fitted pack (can't remember the name of it).
Ask the dealer/seller what packs it came with, as an S3 owner you should be familiar with Audi's packs.
I spent a while looking for my RS3, finding one with pan roof and dynamic pack in the right colour with low milage was a challange!

Reactions: gnic13
On the normal a3/s3 the small screen was the rmc MMI unit. The big screen came with the tech pack and that had the Audi connect, MMI high with 3/4g connectivity, touch pad and something else. Would have thought the rs would have had that as standard.