Moaning next door neighbour

A3-Lee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
My next door neighbour is a complete **** she moans about the slightest bit of noise I make for example me vacuuming at 8pm saying I woke her 18 month old up when my 6 week old was in the room I was vacuuming she's a complete idiot & moans about everything she's also the nosiest person ever and moans about me using my car after 6.30 because her 2 kids are in bed and its too loud apparently my response was ******** Rant over

Reactions: jojo
Do your hoovering at 2am when SHE is sleeping ...

Strangle her and bury her under the patio.

Reactions: coatesy, Lavis89, DieselJake and 2 others
LOL...Lee your car is really quiet isnt it ;)

Get the Transformers DVD and put that on really loud when the good bits come...that will give her something to worry about!!

I reckon we should have a house party at yours Lee. I bring the food, Nilz will bring the booze. 9pm yeah? :laugh:

Reactions: A3-Lee and Sandra
My previous next door neighbour sounded like a wolf when she was getting her oats. Used to wake up the whole street as she would always have the windows wide open. Mind you, she was a bit of a minger.

If I was you I'd buy a honda s2000 get a full spoon exhaust with mugen de cats and a typhoon induction kit, then get hond-r to de restrict it and raise the rev limit to 12,000 rpm!

That would show her what loud is! My old car used to set car alarms off all the way down my street In vtec! Lmao :) , ahhh to be young......

Sean

Reactions: AudiNutta
Shed just an idiot I never boot it up my grove or give it revs the woman is a **** house party sounds good

sounds like you need to invest in a beefy sub for a home cinema system.... doesn't have to be loud....but she'll feel it xD haha

had a similar sounding neighbour when I was in university, she lived slap bang in the middle of the "student area" but would forever be complaining about one thing or another!

started when in the height of summer we had a BBQ in our garden in the early evening, next day she complained her house stank of smoke and so did her freshly washed clothes because she left her window open and it was very inconsiderate of us...uhh....ok... sorry about your clothes but what you expect us to do :p

then it was always complaining about noise levels at any time during the day, we'd try and keep it down when outside later in the evening but ya know...we're students, we drank and had people over and it would get dark really late so we were making the most of it.

my housemate got given an asbo because of her...to be fair....he did deserve it but still :p after a Joe Calzaghe fight and he was announced winner my mate lept up, booted a vodka bottle across the room and ran outside screaming and cheering. I was drunk in town at the time but he was out there at about 4am or something and she opened her window to tell him to be quite and he just lay into her with insults.... not his finest hour! I got home about 6am to a living room full of broken glass and drunk people being loud.. I went to sleep. I was woken up god damn early by her knocking the front door.. I answered and she was all high and mighty being like "hello, good morning, I expect you know why I'm here" I was like "uhhh..... um...... not really... can I help you?" then she got really sarky and patronising stating "ohh well ofcourse you would have any idea why I'm here.... you only live in the house and know what your friend did" I just told her I've not long got in and it's nothing to do with me and I'm going back to bed. and that was that haha! mate obv got an asbo....silly mug haha!

Hoovering is considered "Living noise" as is shutting doors cupboards starting cars shutting garage doors etc all that stuff. So thats her first fail. Unnecessary noise is considered after 11pm where that is concerned.

However..just politely remind her that some of us have to work shifts and get up to do those shifts and start the car to get to work anyway..so tell her to wrap up and bury her head in the sand already! people like this annoy me to the hilt :mad: