Mobile interior expert

AirmaxLondon

Reaction score
Good morning, apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, I'm new here and am a bit lost :grumpy:
I own a 09 A3 sportback TDi and i have just purchased a 11 S3 sportback.
i am about to sell my A3 but I've noticed a few things i would like swapped from the 2 cars ASAP before selling next week.

1. My armrest button in my S3 is broken off, i still have it, but im thinking a quick swap between the cars would be better as i know the A3 part has been looked after.
2. My front interior light in my S3 just has the large light, but in my A3 it also has the small reading lights, is this a possible switch without recoding?
3. I need my Pioneer double din taken out of my A3 along with fitting kit and all wiring including steering controls and parrot mic and the original unit to go back in.
4. The plastic surrounding the 12v slot for the lighter in the S3 is loose (i suspect a broken clip or something) would like that swapped over also.

Both cars have pan roof and literally identical trim options.
I am looking for someone local to the SE postcodes that could help me out or recommendations on anyone that could help get most of this done,

Ping me a whatsapp, 07974994143

Reactions: AirmaxLondon