Mobile Phone Location

A5GUR

Reaction score
Where do you guys keep your mobile phone when in the car? Although my car will have bluetooth, there is not a cradle available for it yet. The dashmount doesent look very neat in between the two centre grilles!

I keep it on the pocket or for longer drives on the door bin... Anyone knows where to get craddles for Nokia mobiles for the arm rest bluetooth preparation?

Pedro

i pu mine in the little hole near the 12v power socket (no smoking pack) where the basic sat nav controls would be if specified - nokia 6280 fits in there perfectly!

Used to have a dashmount between the centre vents but now have a brodit mount and nokia cradle that fits to the top rhs of the centre console. Brodit also do mounts for other locations in the A3.

I have the mount in the front armrest - fortunately there's a cradle available for my phone so it sits in there on longer journeys, for short trips I just leave it in my pocket.

I'd always recommend having the mount in the armrest as it looks plain ugly on the dash plus, if you don't have a cradle and are just using bluetooth, you can just forget about the mount altogether.

I've got the Parrot CK3100 and my phone is either in my jacket pocket or the arm rest cubby. Perfect!

my mobile phone slides around the central console.

I either keep mine in my pocket or under the armrest on the slider for the cup holder (Audi OEM) Bluetooth Retrofit

I have the nokia Nokia NK 7W, and i get the worse interference with the radio ever! Anyone else get this or know how to get rid of it?
cheers

i put my K800i in the little storage thing next to the handbrake