Mobile version?

Shane.

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is any plans for a mobile version of the site, alot of forums have started doing this and it does make it so much easier when browsing on the phone

Thanks
Shane

Shane,we are on tapatalk and if you browse on a mobile you'll see it different to how its seen on a pc,the app is being debugged but Apple are slow.

Ahright I don't have tapatalk installed, eewwww apple. Android is where it's at ;)

Ahright I don't have tapatalk installed, eewwww apple. Android is where it's at ;)

That is definitely true mate :yes:

I have just downloaded the app from android market, not quite as user friendly as browsing but works fine.

You get used to Tapatalk the more you use it. It annoys me the way it blanks some smileys, but apart from that it does the job quite well in my experience.

Tapatalk works just fine on my ipad.

Tapatalk is a fickle app. They recently upgraded it and it didn't work for me on ASN. After a discussion with the developer they released about three new editions in as many days!

Tapatalk is a fickle app. They recently upgraded it and it didn't work for me on ASN. After a discussion with the developer they released about three new editions in as many days!

WOW.
I'm off to check for updates.

Do you ever use it via Wifi?
Its more stable using over 3G than Wifi.

3G?? I live in Dorset!

Use it over wifi generally. Works over GPRS too though, just slower.