mondeo man

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Today I was tootling along the M6 minding my own when the road goes from four lanes into three in 200 yards,I remain in the fourth as it'll just merge then I note mondeo man speeding up (hes been sat back for two miles) now theres a car ahead of me so I cannot speed up as the road starts to merge he undertakes me but I hold my ground and he comes alongside making gestures and starts to fluff it as I ain't moving and also I'm shouting at him...anyway he bottles it and hits he brakes and is out of my way.
I know he must of thought he'd be clever thinking I wasn't aware the road loses a lane or wanted me to indicate but he undertook me or hes just a grade one pen15,he overtook me a few miles later and I blew him a kiss which I know he liked by his angry face...I laughed

minor rant over

haa haa think you got the last laugh there! Hope it was a nice kiss you blew him!!! lol

Hate drivers like that!

Well done mate, hate those sort of n0bhead drivers!!!!

You let him overtake you??? He would've had an Audi in front of him doing 3mph for the rest of his journey if it was me.
I could of but it wouldn't of given me the satisfaction of blowing a kiss at him....he was popping veins on his baldy head

lol! Like the kiss idea! Think im going to start doing that! (ONLY when i see abusive drivers)

lol! Like the kiss idea! Think im going to start doing that! (ONLY when i see abusive drivers)

Its the way forward otherwise your still holding onto the anger

Quite funny the speeding up ********'s , i usually slow the vehicle to a stop or very slow and try to cause the guy to go into a rage , where as i just laugh my tits off

It amazes me how gobby people can get when in the safety of their own car.

I once had a BMW driver in such a hurry when getting on the M1 that he cut me up as the slip road merged into one lane. Neither of us were going anywhere fast as there was a lorry in front, but he felt the need to be the length of my car closer to his destination. I moved out of his way then blasted it down the hard shoulder past him, the lorry and off into the sunset. He didn't bother trying to catch me up

It amazes me how gobby people can get when in the safety of their own car

You got that right, my God, and that's sometimes what I shout depending on the situation, "easy to be brave, sitting in your car."

Had a complicated situation the other day with a bus and a Fosters dray in front of me, bus pulled in, I overtook, dray was in front of said bus pulling out BUT NOT INDICATING so I got a nescafe sign and "**** off back". I was driving the Mrs' granny-fanny-wagon (Merc B200) so that with the local area being pensioners I guess he thought he was safe to abuse me. So all the way up this lane he was nescafe-ing out his window. So he got the 2 finger salute. Jams on his brakes, cab door opens, so out I get quick (don't want him at my window) and shout, "Get back in your f'in cab." Now, I clearly wasn't what he expected: 39yo, 6'3, 48" chest and the body of a guy doing martial arts for 20 years. He got back in rather bemused and probably feeling lucky. That's not to say my heart wasn't thumping.

Voorhees, I do that blowing-kiss thingy and sometimes a salute or thumbs up lol. The Mrs though is best: she pulls faces (tongue out wiggling fingers playground style) unless its a girl road-hog to whom she gives the finger.

Last edited: