Month old member here to stay

manmoth

Reaction score
Just wanted to post to say that I joined this site to seek help and advice as an Audi virgin up until last month..

I have to say that not only have I found all the answers that I needed, I have found a community of great people willing to help and share stories.

Thanks Audi-Sport, I'm here to stay...

Reactions: Kelza, Sandra and NHN
I have to agree with you, I've been here a year and this is by far the friendliest and most helpful forum I've encountered - and I've used quite a few. The great thing here is that people seem happy to offer genuine advice. The banter is also good natured!

Reactions: Sandra, manmoth and NHN
It's refreshing to be able to have an adult conversation about a shared interest without Kids swearing at each other.... Some of the advise I have been offered and have seen offered to others has been nothing short of professional consultancy.

Perhaps Audi enthusiasts breed a certain etiquette which is magnified by this site.

Reactions: MBK and Sandra
Glad to see a positive bit of feedback from a new member, you're very welcome as are all to the ASN Fold.

As for MBK, well I quite like having a Wordsmith on the forum, I enjoy reading your exercising of the fingers, kudos to you :)

Reactions: MBK and manmoth
Just wanted to post to say that I joined this site to seek help and advice as an Audi virgin up until last month..

I have to say that not only have I found all the answers that I needed, I have found a community of great people willing to help and share stories.

Thanks Audi-Sport, I'm here to stay...

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Its nice for the positive feedback from a new member. I hope you continue to enjoy the Best Audi forum there is. :) x