More toys for the S3!

Rabbit222

Reaction score
Website
www.vwclub.co.za
A while back I posted about having a OSIR O pod installed in my car but due to a slight F up by my mate at Autostyle (supplied me pods for GTI5) I had to give it a skip....until 3 weeks ago :) My mate dbndude gave me call and asked me if I had sorted myself out with the goodies to which my reply was no...so he asked me for the website addy and proceeded to enquire whether these guys would ship to SA. Low and behold, they were prepared to and so the order process began :D It took roughly 2 weeks for the goods to arrive after some **** ups by our local Post office and customs...The kit consists of the Osir O pod and a Defi racer gauge. Thanks again dbndude, I can't thank you enough bru :) dbndude also managed to purchase an additional 2 sets of BBS Valve caps from a lead I got on Audi-Sport which also arrived :D

Defi3.jpg

Defi2.jpg

defi1.jpg

Osir1.jpg

This is what it should look like once installed :D (Inspired by DnG)

opoddefi.jpg

sweet as. been looking into this myself but they only make kits for LHD. I read that if you fit it to RHD then the gauge will be angled away from you ever so slightly.

Doubt that this O pod is angled in any direction at all mate. If anything its facing straight and can only slot in one way into your vent. Have a look at these images of the pod itself:

yhst-48190566970365_2013_2255162

yhst-48190566970365_2013_2631140

rabbit, i think you're right.
i've opened 1 of the opod gauge holders.

this doesn't seem to be able to move in any direction.
it slots straight into the vent, thus giving a full frontal view.

looks nice cant wait to see it in....

for some strange reason...I like this - I will get totally slated for this but only in america

would suit your s3 rabbit - not the carbon fibre by the way

IMG_1739.JPG

Looks awesome bro! Cant wait to see it fitted

That doesnt go for Boydie's suggestion though. Sorry bud, but the lighting would look more suited to a Honda

Rofl, no mate I'm very very far from being the Fast and Furious type....thanks but seriously no thanks. This boost gauge is by no means a FnF mod, I have always liked the idea of being able to check my boost pressure without having to hook up VAG COM to do it all the time....

Have a look here, my ex ride...

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/mygolf.php?do=garage&id=535

I know what you mean - it shouldnt suit an audi in my opinion but strangely it does!

there is no way in hell I would do that!