Morells Sprint Blue S3

how ow long will they take to arrive from America? And will have to ask my dad and brother to help towards them as a Xmas present hah.

They took around 2-3 weeks to come from Taiwan and the guy who bought them told me there was no customs duty to pay either, which there would have been if they came from the US. I've never had to pay duty on anything imported from China. :wub: xx

Ooh Tuning Supplier in Tiawan. I bought a centre gauge pod that was carbon fibre skinned on the top for my 2006 Hawkeye Impreza off them and the quality was outstanding, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them! Amazingly well packaged and super fast delivery with no import tax.

I'll get a pic 2 secs...

null_zps83cd13be.jpg~original

Reactions: Paullie
Hi everyone well this is a long overdue update but here we go.
Before xmas i struck a deal to have a resonated milltek system with a 200 cell sports cat, ITG CAI and high pressure fuel pump. That all went onto the car along with a stage 2+ oscarli remap before xmas as a present to my self, at first the the stronic box was doing the typical torque limiting characteristics and sapping the power so spoke to Steve who spoke to Richard the main man and got told to do 100 miles in Manuel mode drive mode and sport so it can log into the ecu and they could chose the best route. So over the weekend i did a road trip and gave it back on Monday having done the 100 miles, i then went to bed as i do nights and by the time i woke up and hit the gym Steve had uploaded the revised map done by Richard which changed the limiter in the engine ecu not the Stronic box ecu as he said it was the better route, so i took her out and you could instantly tell the difference pulling straight to the red line with out the torque limiter sapping the power job done.

So After xmas had passed and my wallet started to recover from all the mods and xmas presents i had a little bit of spare cash so bought a carbon front splitter off here and got the fog surrounds and rear diffuser sprayed gloss black to match the grill. next on the list are some speedline turini's iv made my mind up and some carbon fiber wing mirrors.

Here's some photos will get some better ones up when the weathers better.

before

after

havent got a pic of the new fog light surrounds as its filthy atm but will get one up asap but here's another angle with the RS3 grill on

A tribute sticker to the great Paul Walker

Reactions: stetheo and S.
Sweet motor. And loving your previous ones too!!

nice car :D
good job with mods.
wish i went for stronic :D

A little update my carbon wing mirrors and b pillars arrived last week but can't fit the b pillars till Monday when the rivets arrive. So for now I fitted the carbon wing mirrors which may I add are a pain in the *** to fit very awkward, but I managed to fit them in the space of 1 hour. I did accidentally cut a wire for the indicator on the passenger side as I didn't see the one wire stuck when I was removing the silver casing.

Just a quick guide To remove the mirrors there are 2 silver screws below the motor in the wing mirror casing and one black one to the side. Then it's a case of pushing the black plastic peace of the wing mirror down (sounds like your braking it but just clips) and then pull up and towards you to get the top clips off then wiggle it over the motor and what's left of the wing mirror till it's free watch out for the wires. Then unscrew the bolt that keeps the indicator led to the case and slide it out and bingo the case is free then reverse the process to fit the new cases.
Here are some photos of the carbon mirrors and the state without the casing on.

One silver one carbon

End product

And the wire I broke but then fixed with help from my mechanic friend.

Now before the carbon mirrors i ordered some new wheels bbs vz in grey, I know not everyone will like them but I love them just need the eibach springs in the front now because that front arch gap is a bit silly, anyway here's some photos of that mod.

And that's it for now will upload some pictures of the b pillars when I fit them

Its lookin good man! Will be sweet when lowered on the springs