Motec ultralight wheels

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
How bad are we talking? You’d be surprised what can be fixed these days, but appreciate its not ideal driving round with a welded wheel.

Alternatively if they’ll sell you a single but not post to the UK, I believe there are companies who’ll take delivery of your item in Germany and then forward on, for a fee of course.
I keep hearing stories that repair shops won't touch wheels if the structural integrity is affected. But I ain't got a clue, here's the damage.

Attachments

• IMG_20230427_103151.jpg
    IMG_20230427_103151.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20230427_103105.jpg
    IMG_20230427_103105.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 86
I keep hearing stories that repair shops won't touch wheels if the structural integrity is affected. But I ain't got a clue, here's the damage.
I've seen a lot worse than that fixed! 100% you'll find someone to straighten that out.

Thread resurrection.

Selling my Motec ultralight wheels and buyer is asking if there would be any issues with them on an RS3 saloon.

They are 19x8.5J ET43 Square setup.

They came with 5mm spacers and extended bolts so can't imagine there would be any clearance issues would there?

Thread resurrection.

Selling my Motec ultralight wheels and buyer is asking if there would be any issues with them on an RS3 saloon.

They are 19x8.5J ET43 Square setup.

They came with 5mm spacers and extended bolts so can't imagine there would be any clearance issues would there?
Don't see why there would be a problem. When I bought mine from a wheel shop on ebay they where just being advertised to fit an RS3 8v, mine are fitted to a sportback and I didn't need spacers.