Mother Mary...

It’s awful he’s been trying to sell that for ages, it was more like 17k 1st time it went up the car has been getting ridiculed on Facebook every few weeks

I can definitely see the resemblance
990075d984251454e035983de1b7f5f1.jpg

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network

Reactions: Gazwould
Yea, quite the imagination they have there...... I actually messaged them suggesting they removed everything that they bought from Halfords that’s on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raiden
Tempted to call him up and offer him £500 as it is

Sent from my CPH2023 using Tapatalk

Take all the daft stickers and bits of plastic that’s been stuck on off and it would be a nice low mileage car

Tempted to call him up and offer him £500 as it is

What you smoking?? Worth £5 all day long.

What goes through peoples minds when they do stuff like this to a car. Didn’t anyone say to him while ruining this car ‘mate this is a bad idea’

Reactions: Tj 0785
What you smoking?? Worth £5 all day long.

What goes through peoples minds when they do stuff like this to a car. Didn’t anyone say to him while ruining this car ‘mate this is a bad idea’

you're right - I'm evidently on the good stuff lol

From the Ebay advert.
ALWAYS BEEN STORED IN GARAGE SINCE 2002 - Well who would be seen driving it.
OVER 50 THOUSAND SPENT ON MODIFICATIONS - If that's true they could have bought a supercar for that money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asim1 and Raiden
Soooo it’s safe to say, they bought it watched fast and furious, stuck a load of crazy **** on it, realised that wasn’t a great idea and hidden it from the world for 18 years, probably forgotten they even had it until they moved house and ahhh ****, now I’ve got to try and sell it.

Reactions: hydro s3, Raiden and Tj 0785
Many moons ago I knew someone with a Daewoo Nexia which looked awful with its metallic purple paint and awful mods. But now this S3 is the worst modified car I have ever seen, even the interior hurts my eyes

I’m glad you said that Raiden! I thought I was going to be the only one that was needing laser eye surgery to correct all the wrong I’ve just seen! Haha.

Seen this for sale months and months ago. And was going to post on here but didn't want to upset people

Reactions: S3AMJ, desertstorm, Gazwould and 1 other person
Yes........

This guys S3 has actually made it to YouTube for its full on rice tasticness

1 min into the video

Reactions: Raiden, hydro s3, MPH and 1 other person