Movie/Tv series donwloads?

ImS3ola

Reaction score
I was wondering where you guys go to download films or tv series. I missed a couple of top gears so thought i'd download them from www.suprnova.com but it seems like this site has closed?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah i know they have really clamped down on the bit torrent sites /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif every site i knew of has been shut down. Aint heard of any others but if i do i will let you know mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

There is one bittorrent site that is still linking to movies. I read a story on the Register.com about this company putting up a legal battle against the movie companies by using donations from users of his site. I think its called LokiTorrent

yeah seen that too but it dont work or very litle works on it but the pron bit works ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So CJ you're really looking for Top Gear (yeh right) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Although i'd classify TG and pron (sic) as one and the same /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just do a search on google for torrent and you'l find loads of sites.

Yeah i tried alot of the sites but they are mostly pants all the best ones seem to have been closed down. Ian you make me laugh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

supernova is still up and running under the name of supernova.org though there is a membership fee now! lokitorrent.com is v good. A google search for torrent will produce thousands of different solutions.

Have a look at torrentspy.com and bi-torrent.com

Should keep you going for a while!

Rich.