Moving On

P_G

Reaction score
The time has come to move on from my RS3 so if anyone is interested, details are in the Classifieds section on this site. It's a great car but just not what I need now so after 4 years of ownership from new its time to let someone else enjoy this sleeper of a performance car that now performs and handles like it should

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/10-2012-audi-8p-rs3-suzuka-grey-plus-parts-spares-£24-000.289989/

If you want anymore information on the car feel free to PM me.

ImageA zps77235a25

Looks like I have rather luckily closed a deal on the replacement for my RS3 so need to move it on in the next 2-3 weeks so price revised.

So as I am selling my RS3 I've had a few enquiries in the last day or so from people looking to buy the car without some of the modifications on it and I have a few spare parts lying around as well so whilst not yet for sale and therefore not yet in the Classifieds I'd be interested to gauge interest in the following;

Bilstein B16 PSS10 fully adjustable coilover kit (been on the car a year / 11k miles

4 x Sportec Mono 10 8.5Jx19 ET45 alloy wheel in Audi anthracite with carbon fibre centre caps (only wheel has very minor marking, rest are straight, true and pristine)

OEM secondary cats

OEM suspension (either the suspension or the Bilsteins would be sold, not both)

OEM roof bar kit for cars without roof runners (boxed)

4x OEM 8Jx19 ET 50 alloy wheels (in good condition but would need refurbishing to be pristine)

2x Thule Free ride 532 bike carriers (boxed)

3x OEM exhaust tips, 1 set newly powder coated in high gloss black, the other 2 sets are standard black chrome but need cleaning.

Used set of OEM 'b' spec front discs (can have these skimmed or hand over as is), approx 33mm left on them after skimming Min is 32.1mm so nearly 50% life left in them)

Feel free to PM me or answer by reply. When I have a buyer confirmed for the car later this week I'll then list what I actually have for sale.