Moving to RS darkside soon .

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well its been a long time coming but my quest for the right spec RS4 B7 avant has now finally been successful , I will still be keeping My A4 B7 special edition aswell so you wont be loosing me from the A4 B7 section I'm afraid , yep i'll still be here to keep you all in check etc ..lol
I will also be lurking on the RS4 forum so its a win, win situation for me now ...so check out the Rs4 page nearer to xmas , hopefully i'll have it my possession by then to see how I'm getting on with my latest beasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra, daytonamart, THQuattro and 2 others
Congrats @Just Rob. Do we know which one, B7 or B8. Would are awesome car and I am sure you must be looking forward to Christmas.

yes sorry chap, RS4 B7 avant for me , its the one RS I've allways hankered after.

Reactions: V6_Man
Great choice buddy! Let the wait begin :rockwoot:

Have you identified the one you are looking or is it that the search begins now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all ready have it lined up, done the deal and paid a deposit on it chap, just have to wait for the guys new car to be delivered before the RS4 deal is finalised and I can collect it, hopefully just before xmas but audi are messing him around a bit with delayed delivery dates for his new car at the moment so it may be in early Jan.
Not too fussed over a waiting a few weeks more now as it is the one I have been looking for a long time .

Happy days mate! You must be a very patient man. I wouldn't have been able to wait that long, at all! If I was you I would have asked him to sell the car, go for a rental option and pick-up his car as and when Audi deliver it :)

Just glad to have done a deal on the right car to be honest, I've looked at a heck of a lot and some were great but didn't quite tick all the boxes.
I'm going over to collect and drive it back so that's going to be great, some awesome roads and driving in the south of france...oh yes and some very keen rozzers too...

The first thing i'm going to do as soon as I get on some decent " driving " roads on the way back is put all the windows down and enjoy that howling exhaust tone with some right foot exercise.....awesome.

Just make sure you've got plenty of cash and know where the petrol stations are on the way back

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DieselJake and V6_Man
The waiting is going to be too much me thinks......
Lol Rob, you can while away the hours looking for wheels as you do like to change them on your cars. So look forward to seeing the car:) x

Reactions: zgss20v and V6_Man
Yes yes and yes.

Can't wait to see it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm counting down the days too, still a few to go though but worth waiting for ......:yahoo: