MPG

Leer

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Not long owned my 2014 A5 Sportback Black Edition 2.0tdi Quattro 177bhp.
Could any owners of similar spec let me know what there average MPG is please.
I'm getting around 27 mpg town and then on a long run 33ish mpg, I realy expected it to be better than this and am a little dissapointed, surely should be hitting mid 40s on a run.
Trying to gauge if there is something wrong with car or is this the expected MPG for this car.
Thanks for any info.

As a recent owner of a 2.0TDi 177bhp manual, I am achieving mid 40's quite easily.

Is yours an automatic? You won't get the same MPG as a manual in my experience.
I used to own a B8 A4 2.0TDi auto and could only get 40's at a push.

What sort of millage is the car on?
Perhaps think about getting it carbon cleaned, I've heard this can help improve overall MPG figures.

Wow thats low. I get 35mpg average out of my 3.0tdi auto and @ 40 on good runs. V6 rules:rock:

Hi Guys
Not long owned my 2014 A5 Sportback Black Edition 2.0tdi Quattro 177bhp.
Could any owners of similar spec let me know what there average MPG is please.
I'm getting around 27 mpg town and then on a long run 33ish mpg, I realy expected it to be better than this and am a little dissapointed, surely should be hitting mid 40s on a run.
Trying to gauge if there is something wrong with car or is this the expected MPG for this car.
Thanks for any info.
I get better mpg out of my S5! 27 around town and the best so far on a run of 39.

I recently brought this same model, Mine too is pretty shocking on its fuel useage

Back in my A4 b6 day's my brother had a fwd 1.9tdi sport avant and used to see 45mpg and above most of the time, the best I ever got out of my 1.9tdi quattro sport avant was around 38mpg on a run to the Alp's! most of the time it was very early 30's

Reactions: mr_ash80