Mud flaps fitted

jerseypaul

Reaction score
Hi gang.

Fitted some front mudflaps today as Audi don't make any for S or RS models.
They are gloss black and are the rally / motorsport type that you cut down to size from Demon Tweeks.
If you are the person that cleans the car, you will know how they protect the bodywork.
I wanted it as stealth as possible and the gloss black does match the other finishes on the car.
here we go:
ea09d8e5.jpg

f63c6b66.jpg

b7cb9764.jpg

Used some plastic screws with oversized threads into the wheel arch liner.
Counter sunk slightly so they are not visible.

I like 'em mate.. just wondering if they might look slightly more oem if you rounded those sharp corners off a little:think:? Seriously thinking about doing something like this - hate the stone chips and dirt build up particularly from the front wheels

I like 'em mate.. just wondering if they might look slightly more oem if you rounded those sharp corners off a little:think:? Seriously thinking about doing something like this - hate the stone chips and dirt build up particularly from the front wheels

Did think about that but a hand cut edge would never look as good as the factory one.
They are pretty stealth as they are and the gloss black matches the other finishes on the car.

Did think about that but a hand cut edge would never look as good as the factory one.
They are pretty stealth as they are and the gloss black matches the other finishes on the car.
They do look nice and stealth.. I had to do some ralliart ones for my Evo recently, and it's all about taking time and using a sanding block - that way i got perfect edges and rounded corners.. IMHO it just makes them look a little more finished