Facelift Mudflaps

Cheers guys
Will be going to annoy the dealers and see what they say. Maybe even try and get them FOC as there was a light scratch on the door on delivery and it’s going back to get inspected.

I have a full set to go on. Been sitting in the garage for a year as not got round to fitting.

Were expensive from the dealer at £112 for 4 bits of plastic.

Planning on fitting soon.

Are they easy to fit?

Cheers

Dave

Reactions: MikeParkin
I have a full set to go on. Been sitting in the garage for a year as not got round to fitting.

Were expensive from the dealer at £112 for 4 bits of plastic.

Planning on fitting soon.

Are they easy to fit?

Cheers

Dave

Yeah very easy. You'll need to remove the rear wheels to get access properly and you might be able to get away without removing the wheels on the front if your drill is stubby enough. The fixings for the front flaps are a bit flimsy

Reactions: Fatbloke
Yes, I fitted the front and rears to my S3 Sportback facelift a couple of weeks ago. Assuming you have a Sportback the part numbers are below:

Front: 8V2075102

Rear: 8V4075106A

Theres some cheap ones on ebay at the moment being supplied from dealers. Its cheaper to buy them separately as a full set (front and rear) was around £90 but buying them separately was around £60. The A1 parts will not fit.

I put in a parts request for the above part numbers and can’t seem to find the ones for the front.
Are these the correct numbers? Could it be missing a letter or number?

Cheers

Right figured it out.
Just a note for anyone looking in the future for this. The fronts need the full part number otherwise it doesn’t show up in the parts system
ZGB8V2075102

Hi Guys,

If anyone is interested in these i can do the below part numbers for £99.00 including the postage.PM if you are.

Reactions: Steve M..., AlS3BE and Fatbloke
Just received this from Crewe Audi and the parts line up very well so does fit the s3.
My only concern at the moment is the rears. I was under the impression that the drilling was on the wheel arch liner and other bits of plastic but 1 fitting goes into the bumper so a hole needs to be drilled in the bumper on the underside. It’s a tiny hole but a hole nonetheless. Not sure if I can bring myself to drill my shiny new paint even though it’s a part no one will see unless it’s up on a ramp.

Yes, I fitted the front and rears to my S3 Sportback facelift a couple of weeks ago. Assuming you have a Sportback the part numbers are below:

Theres some cheap ones on ebay at the moment being supplied from dealers. Its cheaper to buy them separately as a full set (front and rear) was around £90 but buying them separately was around £60. The A1 parts will not fit.

Will they fit a 3dr Sport?

Just received this from Crewe Audi and the parts line up very well so does fit the s3.
My only concern at the moment is the rears. I was under the impression that the drilling was on the wheel arch liner and other bits of plastic but 1 fitting goes into the bumper so a hole needs to be drilled in the bumper on the underside. It’s a tiny hole but a hole nonetheless. Not sure if I can bring myself to drill my shiny new paint even though it’s a part no one will see unless it’s up on a ramp.

The holes wont be seen, the only time they will is like you say when its on a ramp or when you take the mudflaps off, and if you're taking them off you're probably going to be selling the car so it wont be your problem...get them on! :icon thumright:

Will they fit a 3dr Sport?

The sport doesn't have the side skirt so the front flaps definetely won't fit and I think the S/S-line rear bumper is different to the sport. Have a look on ebay for your model, I saw loads for none S/S-line models going cheap from dealers a few weeks back

Reactions: Kayobong
The holes wont be seen, the only time they will is like you say when its on a ramp or when you take the mudflaps off, and if you're taking them off you're probably going to be selling the car so it wont be your problem...get them on! :icon thumright:
I’m thinking using some kind of adhesive instead. I’ve seen splitters and sideskirts held on by adhesive so a mudflap should be fine.

I’m thinking using some kind of adhesive instead. I’ve seen splitters and sideskirts held on by adhesive so a mudflap should be fine.

To be honest, the screw at the bottom is a bit overkill anyway, the 2 metal clips which go on the sides are enough to hold the flap on

To be honest, the screw at the bottom is a bit overkill anyway, the 2 metal clips which go on the sides are enough to hold the flap on

I did think that when I sized them up to the car. There’s the metal clips and the plastic rivets that seem more than enough to hold it on. Bottom screw doesn’t seem to offer any extra support.

The sport doesn't have the side skirt so the front flaps definetely won't fit and I think the S/S-line rear bumper is different to the sport. Have a look on ebay for your model, I saw loads for none S/S-line models going cheap from dealers a few weeks back

Do you know if the sportback and 3dr ones are compatible?

Upload 2018 9 10 12 44 50

Upload 2018 9 10 12 51 24

Well that’s them done.
Looks ok.

Just thought I would add to this thread. I ordered a set of front and rear mud flaps from Audi for my F/L S3 Sportback - fronts fitted fine, but had to return the rears. They would not supply me with the 8V4075106A rears on a sale or return basis, just in case they wouldn't fit. I took a chance and got some brand new 8V4075106A mud flaps from Ebay for just under £30. Just fitted them in less than an hour and they went on fine - fit the contours and no gaps. Instructions and diagrams absolutely fine for the S3.
The advice on this thread was very useful - thanks.

I also like protecting my paintwork & looked into OE flaps for my FL S3 but decided I didn't like the look of them so went my own route. I purchased these aftermarket flaps having used them previously so knew the quality was great & they are silly cheap at £14.50 for 2x pairs from this eBay seller click me. They have an alloy piece bonded in so can be moulded to shape.

20190804_124916Small.jpg

20190804_124935Small.jpg

The front fixings are into the arch liner & I used plastic spacers between the liner & flap for the two outer fixings, so it sat correctly.

20190805_064652Small.jpg

For the rear flaps they had one upper arch liner fixing hole made and I utilised the existing two lower bumper fixings with spacers to help align everything. I’m pleased with the outcome as the flaps look sleek but purposeful and give it a slightly wider more aggressive look, but that’s probably my wibbly eyes.

20190806_070548Small.jpg

Reactions: Fatbloke, MikeParkin and eribaMotters
well been to my local dealer and they re adamant that the mudflaps wont fit the s3 face lift.

anyone actually got a picture of them fitted?

Thank you
My 19 reg saloon S3 came from the dealer with front and rears fitted

My 19 reg saloon S3 came from the dealer with front and rears fitted

That’s interesting, but maybe it’s a quirk of the saloon vs the sport back. Certainly I was told Audi don’t do mud flaps for the S3 sport back, because I always ask for them to be fitted.

Well, I’ll find out myself soon enough, as I’ve ordered a set of the front and rears mentioned above...

I’ve got some OEM flaps for sale.

Too late for me unfortunately. The fronts arrived this morning, and as expected fitted perfectly - as they should as this was the description "Audi A3 S or S Line Front Mud Flap Set ZGB8V2075102" The rears may take a bit longer, as they're coming from Poland (from an eBay vendor based in the US!).

Too late for me unfortunately. The fronts arrived this morning, and as expected fitted perfectly - as they should as this was the description "Audi A3 S or S Line Front Mud Flap Set ZGB8V2075102" The rears may take a bit longer, as they're coming from Poland (from an eBay vendor based in the US!).

There on the sale section. Oh well haha