Multi-Car Policy Savings!!

haytch75

Reaction score
I bought my B6 in February and my insurance renewal is now due. My Current insurer (LV) quoted £963 and the cheapest quote using comparison sites was £635. I know there are a few insurers that don't list on comparison sites but I tried them all and they were all over £1000. I looked at Admirals Multi-Car policy and what a difference! I'm now paying £508 for bells-and-whistles cover for the Audi, and the missus Corsa will be around £180 cheaper than her last renewal. Maybe I can get that remap now :drool:

you need to double check with mods and remaps with Admiral's multi car policies, they was not favourable for me a couple of years back, but it seems they have changed their policy to accept mods.
They are definitely good for standard cars though, but only one car is standard on my drive! lol

Admiral are a total shower of **** when it comes to modified cars. I have dealt with them (and their sister companies Bell, Diamond, Elephant) on more than one occasion. They will hike your premium for the mods but do not offer like for like replacement. They also rolled over and paid out a claim accepting fault rather than fighting after some dippy sode reversed into a friends car. Despite witness statements from my friend, me and a security guard they just paid out as a fault claim because the woman claimed my mate hit her from behind whilst stationary.

ive been with admiral for a couple of years now, had one claim when i didnt engage my handbrake on my b7 and the ****** rolled into the back of a horsebox.They were brilliant.one call and 'go get it fixed wherever'.Just renewed as a multicar policy, but when the policies came through the price was differant than originally quoted by 150 squid.But one call sorted it.Was quoted an extra 60 for modding front and rear arbs, dont know about a remap though.So far so good.

Good to know about their view of mods - cheers. Unfortunately my motor is completely standard at the moment - could stay that way for some time too thanks to the w*nky bankers! So i'll take the savings and hope to avoid having to make a claim. I DETEST paying insurance.......13 years without a claim is several thousands of pounds for sweet F.A. benefit.