My 1/4 mile time

jeffers999

got boost
Reaction score
Hey guys my s3 really made me happy yesterday we went up to shakespeare county raceway i thought id try it out (i never been on a strip before) < as all my other cars been slow n pointless,
The audi run a 13.850 @ 102.11 mph i never expected that from it well thats about it, did anyone else go up there ??
jeff.

jesus, that IS quick for just a chipped S3.

I think a few others on here have hit around a 14 dead.

top job mate!

jesus, that IS quick for just a chipped S3.

I think a few others on here have hit around a 14 dead.

top job mate!

Cheers mate yea i was not expecting 13,s i run a few 13.9s so something was on my side that day lol cant wait till next year now ....

Blimey thats not a bad time at all! Think Ive deffo gotta get mine down the strip next year!

I was happy to break 15secs at GTI International a few years back, I made 14.6(I think?) with intake temps of around 45degreesC waiting in the queue.

sitrials said:
by full exhaust do you mean downpipe also?
that is very quick best i've ever managed was 14.13 at 96mph must be that intercooler!

Nope sorry de-cats back 2 1/2 inch sounds nice lol yea as said i was never expecting 13,s cant wait till next year ill have a new clutch by then too lol..

well done thats very impressive,today its renaults v vw but the fastest two renaults going have 1.8t engines in so I think they'll be driving down the centre!

I thought the CATs where part of the downpipe?
So did you have them cut off and a straight through pipe added?

yea lol.. what renaults are running 1.8t engines there was a r5 up yhere yesterday looked like it was stripped etc i didnt c it run tho.. it was too cold to stay there lol plus my mates car blew a gearbox so he was gutted ...

I thought the CATs where part of the downpipe?
So did you have them cut off and a straight through pipe added?

Nope they bolt on to the downpipe so i joined it there....

Ho yea one really goot thing of the day was i was racing a scooby down he was looking @ me on the start as if to say dont bother and i kicked his **** i run a 13.9 that time he had a 15.00 i got a vid of that too on my mates phone tho ill get it off him soon..

I was going to go today but its been raining plus the road upto the raceway doesn't do my tracking any good

13.09......vs the scooby.

\you must have about 370hp to get that from an s3!!

Do you really have 225/45 18s on your car or are they 225/40/18s?

I wondered if the larger rolling radius helped your times that was all!

I think the larger rolling radius hurts acceleration, but helps top speed.

well done mate thats very quick. was up satnt pod yesterday but was to wet to run