My 2011 red s3 sportback pics!!!

i disagree, but then if i agreed mine would be common!!
i am not the best at taking pics and the car looks much better in real life and red is such a satisfying colour to clean...

Always liked them in red!

looking at your previous cars, there is a whole can of worms to be opened there as to which was best!

I'm guessing at the amount of VAG machinary, the civic didnt last long????

yeh the civic only lasted 4 months!!
gti was nearly 2 years nice car wish i had 18" alloys though
R32 only 6 months as i had it just before prices took a massive tumble so panic sold really (would like another one day)
leon just under 2 years good all round car really just the interior lets it down

Hmmmm what next???

yeh the civic only lasted 4 months!!
gti was nearly 2 years nice car wish i had 18" alloys though
R32 only 6 months as i had it just before prices took a massive tumble so panic sold really (would like another one day)
leon just under 2 years good all round car really just the interior lets it down

Hmmmm what next???

Golf R? Conisidering they are 35k i've seen 4 or 5 already!!

Ahhhhhhhh another sportback without roof rails , for me sportback must have roof rails , although i do kind off like the red !

was very undecided about the rails, tbh not too fussed either way now.

hmmm golf r that was my second choice this time, but were too expensive esp for a golf, next i think will be an A4 avant diesel not quite as exciting but sensible non the less

Love R32s......

Car looks very nice mojo!

After seeing these shots my car looks very sorry for itself ATM...

Great car.

That colour has got to be a head-turner no??

nice one! that new rns-e finally works with ipod?

yes def is a head turner and it does look even more stunning in real life!!

Ipod seems to work just fine you can access your ipod screen straight from the nav..

I regularly see a red s3 sportback where I live and it looks great in the flesh! Also has some anthracite-coloured wheels. I am not a fan of the red colour but I really really like this one!

cheers guys, like i said i was unsure about roof rails.....oh well will spec them on the a4 avant in about a years time!!