My A3 ===> Project: My Coming FACELIFT + S3 Transform.. Picture Intensive :)

Interesting!

I also have a sportback, about the same color, with 18" BBS CH. I want to do the same thing.
For the moment I already have the BBK (from s3) and LED rear lights.
The dual exhaust and MFSW (not S3) are on the car from the factory.
Next thing I think I'll do is the mirrors.

Good luck with the changes!

UP TO DATE:

Today I made a list about what to change: I'm going to check as DONE these mods in time simultaneously with my modding process so we will see whats remaining :)

1-) - DONE!!! - A new rear valance: I was after the S3 ones but the right&left bottom curves is annoying me.. I love the current rounded shape towards to the bottom.. So I'm gonna make a CUSTOM fit tomorrow.. :)

2-) S3 Grill: As you know from the forum, its going to be on after my facelift..

3-) Facelift S3 bumper ( 2011 )

4-) Facelift LED headlights / Current Headlight ARE FOR SALE..

5-) - DONE!!! - Facelift rear leds. Current Taillights ARE FOR SALE..

6-) S3 side skirts

7-) - DONE!!! - Dual exhausts ( OEM AUDI Ones - Laying on my table, untill tomorrow afternoon, than its gonna be ON ! )

:cool: S3 - MFSW
Current perforated leather SW is FOR SALE

9-) S3 gear knob
Current 6 gear knob ARE FOR SALE..

10-) BBK

11-) Rear spoiler

12-) Brushed alu interior door & gear knob trims.. Current interior trim ARE FOR SALE..( WANNA SWAP? I have piano blacks, WANNA SWAP with your ALU ones? PM me.. )

13-) NAVI

14-) Front wings/fenders: for the facelift ...

15-) Facelift Mirrors ( Maybe I drill for the pre-facelift side markers and use them .. So wont change the mirrors.. I'll see )

16-) Who knows.. Mod Bug Is ONLINE ! :) :)

-------------

Any of you who is willing to sell one of these listed mods, PM me please..

Thanks for your time & suggestions / criticisms are ALWAYS welcomed!

Rear LEDs & Custom Spoiler & Twin Exhaust!

Cheers!

--------------------------------

Interesting!

I also have a sportback, about the same color, with 18" BBS CH. I want to do the same thing.
For the moment I already have the BBK (from s3) and LED rear lights.
The dual exhaust and MFSW (not S3) are on the car from the factory.
Next thing I think I'll do is the mirrors.

Good luck with the changes!

Haha we can both progress our mods here on this page, your welcome if you want :)

I can supply the S3 housings if you need.. LEt me know bud! :)

Last edited:
the new valance looks 100% better good job.
where exactly are you from it looks beautiful

Thanks mate! :)

From Türkiye.. R u interested in football? Do you know GALATASARAY football team? :) If yes, I'm coming from GALATASARAY's homeland & its supporter BTW :)

its really nice any way no not a football fan more of an outdoors person mainly climbing

Wow, climbing, cool BUT keep urself safe mate :)

And buy some spacers LOL :D

lol thanks my made had a fall tonight but wasnt too bad
i was thinking about spacers but am just a bit worried about tyre wear ?

No worries.. I'm on -2.8 cambers, so you wont need to worry :) :) My setup is aggressive for an A3, just 10 or 20mm spacers BUT quality ones, will make your day! :)

may look at them as an option for summer looking to change wheels for rs3's (18")

THREE UPDATES:

LED Headlights + S3 Skirts + S3 Spoiler .. gonna put a nice photo shoot session in a short time :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1-) - DONE!!! - ...................A new rear valance: I was after the S3 ones but the right&left bottom curves is annoying me.. I love the current rounded shape towards to the bottom.. So I'm gonna make a CUSTOM fit tomorrow..

2-) - DONE!! - ...................S3 Grill: As you know from the forum, its going to be on after my facelift..

4-) - DONE!!! - Facelift LED headlights / Current Headlight ARE FOR SALE..

5-) - DONE!!! - ..................Facelift rear leds. Current Taillights ARE FOR SALE..

6-) - DONE!!! S3 side skirts

7-) - DONE!!! - ..................Dual exhausts ( OEM AUDI Ones - Laying on my table, untill tomorrow afternoon, than its gonna be ON ! )

:cool: S3 - MFSW / Current perforated leather SW is FOR SALE

9-) S3 gear knob / Current 6 gear knob ARE FOR SALE..

10-) BBK

11-) - DONE!!! - Rear spoiler

12-) Brushed alu interior door & gear knob trims.. Current interior trim ARE FOR SALE..( WANNA SWAP? I have piano blacks, WANNA SWAP with your ALU ones? PM me.. )

13-) NAVI

14-) Front wings/fenders: for the facelift ...

15-) Facelift Mirrors ( Maybe I drill for the pre-facelift side markers and use them .. So wont change the mirrors.. I'll see )

16-) Who knows.. Mod Bug Is ONLINE !

What S3 Skirts did you purchase? original OEM or them £60 ones on ebay ?

How much did you pay for the OEM S3 BLADES ? And do you know if it would Look OEM at the end of the install ?

I did not buy the OEM ones,, I'll later..

These were 65 Euros included shipping.. So a dirt cheap..

It looks REALLY nice imho.. I'll post pics..

Nice mate, did this last year and was some trip! Good fun, still need a few bits to finish how I want but I'm sure you will love the new lease of life it gives the car. Will look stunning in that colour with the panoramic roof. Look forward to the transformation

Nice mate, did this last year and was some trip! Good fun, still need a few bits to finish how I want but I'm sure you will love the new lease of life it gives the car. Will look stunning in that colour with the panoramic roof. Look forward to the transformation

Any links to see your car in details? :) I'd love to see & learn! :)

And what else left to finish?

Thanks

keep up the good work :) keep us posted with pics :)

THREE UPDATES:

1-) - DONE!!! - ...................A new rear valance: I was after the S3 ones but the right&left bottom curves is annoying me.. I love the current rounded shape towards to the bottom.. So I'm gonna make a CUSTOM fit tomorrow..

2-) - DONE!! - ...................S3 Grill: As you know from the forum, its going to be on after my facelift..

4-) - DONE!!! - Facelift LED headlights / Current Headlight ARE FOR SALE..

5-) - DONE!!! - ..................Facelift rear leds. Current Taillights ARE FOR SALE..

6-) - DONE!!! S3 side skirts

7-) - DONE!!! - ..................Dual exhausts ( OEM AUDI Ones - Laying on my table, untill tomorrow afternoon, than its gonna be ON ! )

:cool: S3 - MFSW / Current perforated leather SW is FOR SALE

9-) S3 gear knob / Current 6 gear knob ARE FOR SALE..

10-) BBK

11-) - DONE!!! - Rear spoiler

13-) NAVI

14-) - DONE!!! Front wings/fenders: for the facelift ...

16-) Who knows.. Mod Bug Is ONLINE !

This is the latest update;

I do not have the s3 bumper right now but I just wanted to finsih the facelift thing at first..

Teasers;

Cheers! :D

Will be done searching for a damaged set.. Those bast**ds are so expensive :D

haha it seems its a lot rolled back amar :) :)

on ebay.de, it happens miracles!! :)

MY11 mirrors?

I was in London last week and bought a pair of wings MY11..

So you asked, you have to answer, how about the electricty? :)) How we should wire them?

LOL :))

I was in Emirates, in the middle of the Arsenal fans, it was a great fun and fans very very nice to us.. thanks to all :)

And not an answer for the mirrors? :)

I'm a Galatasaray fan aswell mate, my pops is from Istanbul, Kadikoy. Nice car... good luck

Did you change the mirrors, if so how have you wired them, my cars been done for years but the mirrors have just been on show and want to sell the csar so need it finished. Thanks