My A4 B6 Convertible to RS4 B7 Convertible conversion.

hey just a thought, what about your insurance

Hey guys, sorry been busy working hard but finally started on a conversion. Below are some pix, more to follow.

Reactions: rjm180
Looking good mate, great to see and good luck. As said before there are so many people watching your progress and all of us hope it goes so well for you as there are lts of us who would love to do the same.

Reactions: DrStrange
Agreed with rjm180. We are behind you. It will go well, just staying tuned.

Reactions: rjm180
The front is starting to look the way I want lol. Well excited. Will upload some pics in a bit.

Putting all the pieces together. Had to order few more bits from TPS again, screws, bumper brackets etc.

The front end is looking sweet already! With those 19's it will look the business:icon thumright:

Reactions: variosso
What a difference. Looks superb.
Well done and keep up the good work.

With regards to the insurance, I've done a quote on car before and after. It turns out that it is even cheaper after the modifications with the insurance costing £606 a year. Before the modifications the quote was £649. Weird. All I can say, thank you Fluxdirect.

The only modifications I entered were: fibreglass panels and wheel spacers and that came out as £606. I tried second option with full bodykit, fibreglass panels and wheel spacers and the quote was £607.

Lol nice. I just dont understand insurance whatsoever its mind bogglngly stupid at times!

Good on you. As above, so mind bogglingly strange but if its cheaper its cheaper. Right..im off to get fibreglass panels..:lick:

Got a little problem ;) Only just noticed, one of the alloys is slightly different to the other ones so will have to sell it and from what I noticed it may be a little hard to match the alloy on the same axle. Does anyone have two or even four RS4 style 19's for sale? I would even take them to refurbish.

More pics.......................

Reactions: H5NND
Sorry guys. It's all been delayed a bit but hopefully will be back on track soon. Just purchased this:
IMG 1570

There is no one better than Nigel. Search for NHN on here.

Reactions: variosso
Made some measurements, will order wheel spacers now. Hopefully bodywork will be done by the end of next week and we can move on with the rest.

Coming along nicely. Good work, it's looking great.

Great f*cking work! :D What colour wrap are you going for again?