My A4 B6 Convertible to RS4 B7 Convertible conversion.

Fantastic! Im going to see this in the flesh when all completed..super work:blackrs4::sign wow:

Fenders a straight swap? Still wondering if I could have got cab wings for my saloon although my wings are in half now so it's probably too late haha.

IMG 2141

Reactions: neil ratcliffe and DieselJake
Have you swoped your crome trim for brushed ally finish

No the window frame and the tops of the doors on the outside

Also your rear boot lid break light is diffent on rs4

Looks ace! Would easily fool me into thinking it was an RS4 with a private plate and aftermarket headlights.

Thanks DieselJake. I will be getting a private plate for it soon, DVLA has RS04 *** plates available for £250. Headlights look good but I may be swapping them for original bixenons in future. We'll see. Just need few more details, badging, brakes etc. I'm also thinking about wrapping the interior trims either in gloss carbon fiber or brushed aluminium.

Wow! Great going. Its practically complete then. A FULL RS4 Cab conversion. Congratualtions it looks fantastic.

As you like the fully OEM look, I wouldnt De-badge the rear. Original Black looks perfect. :D

Reactions: variosso
could any one answer would an rs4 rear bumper fit the cabrio b7 s line model?? .. or would i need to have wide arches too?
is the front rs4 bumper a straight fit ?
and the side skirts?
would be appriciated if anyone with good knowledge about this.

You need to have wider wheel arches too unfortunately and remember, only the rs4 convertible rear bumper will fit your cab.
could any one answer would an rs4 rear bumper fit the cabrio b7 s line model?? .. or would i need to have wide arches too?
is the front rs4 bumper a straight fit ?
and the side skirts?
would be appriciated if anyone with good knowledge about this.

Any one give me a list of parts i need for a b6 to b7 conversion? like is it just the bumper lights and hood. also the rear lights straight fit?

Dude, please read the thread. All parts should be listed.

With regards to rear lights, they are 100% straight fit. You WILL need however, a B6 to B7 wiring loom (error cancelor) that stops you car's display (dis) thinking your rear light is out. All because the B7 cabriolet only has 1 reverse light.

After this, you will NEED vcds audi software to code the rear lights so they display the correct brightness. (Brake lights)

Out of interest, what did you do about the rear wheel arch wells / tubs? The RS4 has deeper wells, to match the wider outer arch. Since you went the fibre glass route, how did you tie the outer to the inner arch?

Good question Nollywood! WOuld be interested to know..

My friend, (this thread's orignal poster) used ALL OEM parts from Poland.

Good question Nollywood! WOuld be interested to know..

My friend, (this thread's orignal poster) used ALL OEM parts from Poland.

Poland, huh? The shipping costs must have been hell. I picked up all my OEM parts here in the UK.

Rear quarter panels.
Rear doors.
Side skirts.
Rear bumpers.
Complete B7 RS4 cat-back.
B6 RS4-look grille.
Front wings.

What do you guys think? I think I made a good choice keeping the original colour.

The original color is okay (kind of).

But, if I'd gone to as much effort as you did, I would have picked a different color. Preferably a color that wasn't an option on a B7 RS4 Convertible. There are way too many colors in the world, much nicer than the stock color your car rolled off the assembly line with.

I'm doing the same on my Avant, but with OEM parts. Much as I love Denim Blue Pearl Effect, there's no way I would retain it, with the new look.

Poland, huh? The shipping costs must have been hell. I picked up all my OEM parts here in the UK.

Rear quarter panels.
Rear doors.
Side skirts.
Rear bumpers.
Complete B7 RS4 cat-back.
B6 RS4-look grille.
Front wings.

Yep, Poland. I was equally surprised. Although he is Polish so hes got that ''connection'' ya see!

Oh nice, so have you done the cabrio conversion too? Or on the B7 Sedan?

Hi would love to do the same conversion, could you walk me through it . ???????