My advice - drive it yourself

AlexDR

Reaction score
I had my 2nd test drive today two weeks since the last one. In that time after reading these forums, I began to doubt what I experienced.

Lots of people running the RS3 8V down (or Audi down) with 'it has the same problems as the S3' 'this car is better, that car is better' 'can't wait for this other make' 'you're crazy paying 45k for an A3' 'the only difference is the engine noise'

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but some people seem to think theirs count more.

But for me, on the roads I drive on, it's AWESOME compared to my S3.

So if you're interested, my advice is drive it yourself and make your own mind up. Don't let the negativity influence you!

(Another thing is people saying the standard exhaust is too 'quiet'. I don't know what these people are expecting but I had the sales guy racing it up and down while I stood to one side and it was loud!)

Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus, Marshy, 45bvtc and 10 others
I had my 2nd test drive today two weeks since the last one. In that time after reading these forums, I began to doubt what I experienced.

Lots of people running the RS3 8V down (or Audi down) with 'it has the same problems as the S3' 'this car is better, that car is better' 'can't wait for this other make' 'you're crazy paying 45k for an A3' 'the only difference is the engine noise'

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but some people seem to think theirs count more.

But for me, on the roads I drive on, it's AWESOME compared to my S3.

So if you're interested, my advice is drive it yourself and make your own mind up. Don't let the negativity influence you!

(Another thing is people saying the standard exhaust is too 'quiet'. I don't know what these people are expecting but I had the sales guy racing it up and down while I stood to one side and it was loud!)

Everyone is allowed an opinion, even those that are wrong.

Reactions: keyser
Got my drive set up this weekend and looking forward to it.

I hope it lives up to my expectations - certainly all of the youtube clips and reviews have been extremely positive.

Reactions: RYuill