My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Anyone else see this?
I'm glad this sort of program was on, it shows that they are normal decent people the same as everyone else.

And the women, oh my god, most of them are stunning!

Hey Chris

LOL...I saw this, what a crazy program!!!

WTF - a 27stone wedding dress???

I have to say though, the impression i got of them and there morals are actually pretty good ,its all very family orientated and they are quite religious too arent they??

They are very similar to alot of asian people, all about the family, about not bringing shame on the family and heavily into religion.

Quite a shame that they get venues cancelled at last minute coz of who they are, its all about reputation i guess.

I was a little bit disappointed by the program. I always assumed that if I found myself single and in need of a quick bit of female loving then young traveller women always look up for it, based on how most of them dressed.

Apparently not. :bye:

That gypsy site is in manchester the main guy is called paddy doherty a friend of mine in his 50's know's him well the other guy with him in the video is called martin mc donagh also a bareknuckle fighter he once nutted my mate out in the aces pub in west gorton ..lol

But all in all there very nice people , but not to be messed with either , The women are fit but they dress so slutty cos they trying to get married there all basically virgin's untill they do , I think id rather live in that kind of society than normal english society at least the children are kept away from drug's and the chav crap that in my opinion are alot worse , no morals all on drugs thieving scum

Last edited:
I reckon the whole programme was made up anyway. I watched it all, from start to finish, and didn't see Brad Pitt once.

snatchk.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this and couldnt believe it the way that they do things haha definately not my cup of tea

I watched it for the oggling of women, they werent bad! The culture was all abit alien and weird to me though.

I reckon the whole programme was made up anyway. I watched it all, from start to finish, and didn't see Brad Pitt once.

snatchk.jpg

LOL

I watched the whole program and it certainly changed my views on them and OMG the women are fit