My birthday pressie - a photoshoot :)

Welly

335D Driver :-)
Reaction score
OK, not much to say here apart from the fact that the girlfriend got me a photoshoot for the car for my birthday....

Epic. :)

So so many photos, however I will stick a few up here for all to see.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Reactions: StaceyS3, Jgould and Paullie
as said before dude, it looks amazing.

No offence meant, but i hope she didn't spend too much as they look very amatuerish. you could have gone out with a P&S camera and got similar results!

No offence meant, but i hope she didn't spend too much as they look very amatuerish. you could have gone out with a P&S camera and got similar results!

they do look decent but like above really mate. was a nice gesture too i wish my missus would support me like that.

i like the moving shots the best!

Dude they look ok to me so ill reiterate... the first two shots get me sticky !!

Really cool piccies dude! What a lovely thoughtful girl you obviously have to do something like this that's totally just for you. First 3 are my very faves. :wub: x

Dude, the plate says it all!!!

Respect to the lady for sorting this.

Great present from the misses, the car looks great mate.

Echo whats said above, they'd be ok pictures if you took them, they're not good for a professional. If you're ever about in the area I'd always take a few for you mate with no charge.

Very very nice Welly! I love that registration plate!

Only thing I would change now would be to fit facelight headlights but none-the-less - stunning motor!

its clean welly!!

nice pix

:)

LOL, trust you to0 spot that dude! I cleaned it and everything! I just about managed to find time to give it a quick wash and a whack with some polish before going.

All of my time seems to be eaten by the house! Not sure I like this.... :-/