MY BOSS IS A W***ER

My boss is actually very nice, still very much a businessman but a genuine decent guy.

Doesnt help you mate lol, but they do exist

He isnt super-camp is he? i find super-camp people very annoying.

Your normal guy who happens to be gay doesnt bother me, but im sorry novody is born with that stupid whiny voice - you know the one i mean, thats put on!

My Boss is awesome he's just given me another seven quid an hour as a raise!!!!!!!!

Not to shabby eh?? so hes a top man this week

My MD is gay as well but he only came out a few years ago.

He was married with 4 kids aged between 25 and 31!

His boyfriend is ultra camp, it was all a bit weird when he came out but he's cool.

mine is holding me back from doing my job in so many ways and it ****** off other ppl in the company as well... he just purposely is been a tit bit we hav no idea why.

Maybe cus i have a better car than him!! (he owns abeemer estate ) he he

Dave

dgannon69 said:
mine is holding me back from doing my job in so many ways and it ****** off other ppl in the company as well... he just purposely is been a tit bit we hav no idea why.

Maybe cus i have a better car than him!! (he owns abeemer estate ) he he

Dave

Dude don't go there ... Don't get me started:shutup2: .... You even share the same name as me ... Feck! I'm not sure now did I post this thread earlier, ****, can't remember now....

But what I do know is this...

1/ British Management today can't find its *** with its own hands... the majority of ******* that elevate themselves to the top of the pile is unbelievable....and they get away with it, earn more dosh and have more perks than you... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

2/"Promote to the level of incompetence" He couldn't do his job in the first place.. now he's been promoted to running the whole company... WHY??? :wtf: :wtf:

Do these people not know that its other peoples lives that they are playing with... and without their contribution He wouldn't have a company to run??? They have their own agendas and walk around in their own wee world OBLIVIOUS to whats going on in the company... I've had one ask me "How come you know more than I do about what goes on in MY company?" Reason: I tend to treat people with respect, not walk around like an arrogant Richard Cranium, oblivious to whats going on around you, thinking the company is MINE, my little Empire.... USELESS ****!!

See now you've gone and done it... Hope you're gonna buy me a new shirt now, as I've just shredded mine.....:keule::motz:

My director sits on the fence.. I think he's ok - but the heads of departments think he's useless. My line manager is a w4nker and he gets away with everything!.. dunno why cos everyone knows he's a liar! and cannot cover his tracks.. yet he still gets aways with things.. strange one that!

I had this one before and the only answer was that he had something on the Director.....Either that or he convinces the MD that he's extremely good at his job NOT!