My Car (not exciting! very standard)

MattyV5

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been on the forum for a 2 months or so, so thought I would share some pics with you.

Nothing exciting, it's pretty much standard with Full Black and Grey Leather, Rear parking sensors and Xenons. Mods, All I have done is -

Removed 2.0 TDi badge
Leather Armrest
S3 Gear Knob
S3 pedals
Audi Torch
Audi and A3 button covers either side of 'ESP' button

URL%5D
URL%5D

To Do list -
Single Grille Conversion
Lower slightly on Eibachs
18'' alloys (genuine Sline RS6's or BBS)
Exhaust tips
Lower Rear Sline Bumper
Change Steering wheel ( I have the slip ring and module, £30 on ebay!)

Any comments welcome. Being standard though, I understand there is not much to say!

Thanks

Matty

Hi Matt

Car looks good and a very clean example of a standard A3...Bet you cant wait to start modding you got a long list ha! Where you get the S3 Gear Knob? Looks good...How you finding the car?
What BBS alloys you thinking of going for?

Looks just like my V6 ! Personally i like the split grill

Last edited:
Hi Matt

Car looks good and a very clean example of a standard A3...Bet you cant wait to start modding you got a long list ha! Where you get the S3 Gear Knob? Looks good...How you finding the car?
What BBS alloys you thinking of going for?

S3 Knob wa from Good ol' Ebay!

The BBS alloys I like are either the ones that look like CH's or the multi spoke with the polished rim. Not too sure on the correct name for them.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, can't wait to do some serious mods to it!

Was there a difference between your front end an S-Line front ??

I love that colour. Saw another A3 the other day in it.

Definitely go for the eibach's & RS6's, also think about the S3 boot spoiler as well. There will always be some other mod to do.

Thanks all. I like it!

Blue was never my 1st choice, but now i love it!