My First Audi & First post, Hi !

sniffy_smiffy

Reaction score
Hi everyone @ Audi-Sport,

This is my 1st post and I just wanted to say Hi, I have been an Audi owner now for 1 whole day !
Well mines not as nutty & quick as most of you lot but... youv'e got to start somewhere right :thumbsup:
There are some stunning motors here I have been dribbling over quite a few of them now... :drool:
Well the reason im here now is my Golf V5 was not cutting it any more as it was too small for my new little baby boy (2 Months) his Pram + The Dog. Must admit did love the car but... too small.

However this also gave me the oppurtunity to find an Audi Avant, iv'e always loved them. They are easily the most stunning estates on the road !!

I ended up buying an A4 Avant 1.8T 163PS Limted Edition.
It was an ex Audi dealers Demo car (so Im told ?) with only 30k on the clock (with lots of paperwork to back it up!)
I love the Colour & the Leather/Alcantra Heated seats & the body kit & wheels.

In love with her already ! she is has made me & the Mrs very Happy (however the wife did want to get rid of the v5 :sadlike:)

Anyways here are a few pics of her. Let me know what you think, Any ideas possible enhancements ? would be cool?

SmiffyA4Avant18Tb.jpg

SmiffyA4Avant18Ta.jpg

SmiffyA4Avant18Tc.jpg

Defo think I chose the right Audi Forum ! lots of good posts & useful info here, Im sure I will get alot of use from it all.

P.s - Am i right about them being RS4 Alloys ? and is that the S-Line bodykit ? I did google it but i'm not sure ???

Cheers
Smudger