My first Audi!

pogo88

Reaction score
Hi Everyone..

Just wanted to say a quick hello on this forum as I am now a proud owner of my very first Audi. :)

I'm based in the SE outskirts of London and have picked up a 2013 A3 Sportsback S-Line TDi 2.0 in glacier white with a few gizmos included (tech pack, comfort pack, upgraded sounds). Original car funds I had budgeted for did not stretch to an A3 S-Line, but once I saw it...I just had to have one!

Now I just have one question for all my fellow A3 owners....where do you guys keep you sunglasses??? :blink:

Cheers
Pogo

Reactions: Gill ZB and Sandra
Hi Everyone..

Just wanted to say a quick hello on this forum as I am now a proud owner of my very first Audi. :)

I'm based in the SE outskirts of London and have picked up a 2013 A3 Sportsback S-Line TDi 2.0 in glacier white with a few gizmos included (tech pack, comfort pack, upgraded sounds). Original car funds I had budgeted for did not stretch to an A3 S-Line, but once I saw it...I just had to have one!

Now I just have one question for all my fellow A3 owners....where do you guys keep you sunglasses??? :blink:

Cheers
Pogo
Congrats!!:grimacing: Im a first time Audi owner too - and I wasn't even looking for a new car but browsing online on good Friday (as you do) I saw a TT ...I reserved a test drive for the next day but knew before I saw him he was mine ...the most reckless and impulsive thing I've ever done (and hell I've done some crazy things!!) I have a low paid insecure job - no savings now - but he was the best decision I've ever made ....hope you didn't get ripped off with warranty and gap insurance - I did
- but the guys on this forum helped me out - this is a great place for advice and info for us new newbies - everyone is so friendly - and I hope you enjoy your Audi - just be prepared for other drivers to treat you differently ! Be super vigilant! I drove an 02 fiat punto for the past 9 years and had no bother - in a TT I've had people cut me up, try to race me, never thank me for letting them out - oh and the V sign and worse ! Just don't let jealous idiots spoil your driving experience. This forum is great - hope you enjoy it :relaxed:...as for :sunglasses:....sunglasses ...mine are in the well next to hand brake ...or on my head lol!! :grimacing: