My girlfriends A3 and my Audi

evocos

Reaction score
lisaa3chats2.jpg
Just thought i'd post a quick picture of the misses's a3 purchased off matt andrew (cheers mate) not doing anything till next year lol,lasted about 2 weeks and one of my rs4
6094_119410127860_507827860_2349850.jpg
IMG_2094.jpg

Just wanted to thank Matt Andrew,Nath n8kow and Mikey for their previous help and advice,but especially Matt for his help in the future that he doesn't know about yet :lmfao:
Also a great site for help and idea's.

Cheers Jules:beerchug:

Nice.

Have you ever been pulled for the number plate ?

LOL if you knew me i thought you were taking the ****, got pulled last week for the 1st time in years......£60 fine :angrymod:

i thought you may of ! ,
They once made me take the car to a mot testing centre to show i had the correct spaced plate on, i had to pay the centre to issue a ****** document ! . i went to the police station before to show them but they said that was not good enough!

South yorkshire police . Sheffield.
I have since always had the correct spacing , not worth the hassle mate.

i thought you may of ! ,
They once made me take the car to a mot testing centre to show i had the correct spaced plate on, i had to pay the centre to issue a ****** document ! . i went to the police station before to show them but they said that was not good enough!

South yorkshire police . Sheffield.
I have since always had the correct spacing , not worth the hassle mate.

Yeah they are very keen in Sheffield,my mate got done for plates also and one for tinted windows,i try and steer clear but the misses likes meadowhell :huh:

I know that car & are those mikey's wheels by any chance.

I know that car & are those mikey's wheels by any chance.
Yes you may know the car but the wheels wern't Mikey's, although i did try them ages ago on the rs4.
I got the wheels from London but wish i had got Mikeys as they were cheaper :laugh:

LOL if you knew me i thought you were taking the ****, got pulled last week for the 1st time in years......£60 fine :angrymod:

Dont worry, you only get fined £60 the 1st two times - 3rd time they take the private plate of you :bye:

Cars looking good though :thumbsup:

i absolutely love them bentley wheels.. seriously would love a set altough i reckon they are pretty heavy :yes:?

i absolutely love them bentley wheels.. seriously would love a set altough i reckon they are pretty heavy :yes:?

They are a bit on the heavy side,but not as bad as i thought,although they did drop the back end down well when i picked them up from london,i nearly left them in there :lmfao:

Just wanted to thank Matt Andrew,Nath n8kow and Mikey for their previous help and advice,but especially Matt for his help in the future that he doesn't know about yet :lmfao:
Also a great site for help and idea's.

Cheers Jules:beerchug:

Glad your taking care of my old motor Jules. :think: Hmmm i wonder what this help in the future entails????

Ive got a collection of LEDS in the boot to fit to your A3, RS4 and Nates A3. You will both have to wait a little longer off to Portugal in the morning for a week:yahoo:

Look forward to getting the Leds fitted cheers Matt :thumbsup:

Have fun in portugal and look after that foot

but especially Matt for his help in the future that he doesn't know about yet :lmfao:

What else you got planned

Look forward to getting the Leds fitted cheers Matt :thumbsup:

Have fun in portugal and look after that foot

Will do, the swealing is going down but still like elephant man, hobbling around the NEC yesterday didn't do it any good though

Nothing really,Sorting my special back bumper out for one:lmfao:

And any other bits that crop up or that you can think of.

What you thinking of the photoshop with black alloys and roof ?

Spot on,chatsworth it is,only a 15 minute drive,where in florida are you,i used to have a place in naples florida briefly
Naples huh? -Nice and quiet down there!

I'm in the Northern bit of Orlando (the tourist area is the southern bit). My particular neighbourhood is British-themed, and all the streets etc are named after places in the UK... even the local shop sells Heinz beans/tomato soup, and HobNobs,PG tips etc....

When I was a kid my mum & dad used to drive me to all the stately homes in the North... Gawsworth, Chatsworth etc. -Memories, eh!

Keith