P1040016.jpg

P1040021.jpg

P1040020.jpg

P1040004.jpg

P1040008.jpg

P1040005.jpg

P1040006.jpg

its got a 6.7 V8 which is Twin Turbo'd will be around 1100bhp when its mapped

Beast! I have nothing but respect for people who build stuff like this, if I tried it the seats would be bolted to the roof and the wheels on upside-down :think:

Is it an Ultima?

hotbox - yer bud its a Ultima GTR

james - the sceen is going back, due too it not fitting correct, so its just taped there to stop it getting damged else where

It's cool m8 :thumbsup: I'd have that, in a shot! Bugatti Vernon? What a waste of money...:shrug:

Ok I wouldn't necessarily choose yellow, but who gives a feck when you're going that fast :undwech:

Your lucky that your girlfriend's dad is good in cars. Next time you have problems you can ask him how to do it.

Do you have any more pics of this?

Id sell my nuts for that car. (i already have to kids so no need for them now ; )

Damm thats nice :respekt:

My father-in-law only has a mini, not that's it's not cool but it's no Ultima GTR that things the nuts!

I still reckon there'll be some of the remapped S3 boys who reckon they'll beat it LOL!!!

Seriously though, that is genuinely GENUINELY awesome and mind-blowing :cool:

You're not going to keep with that in a stripped out Golf Gav!. :):racer::)

i'll give it a good go haha

theres a little update in golf thread :)

id like too says theres a update for the Ultima, but its all pissy bits thats happening. plus alot of waiting for bits from the states.

once something good happens i'll update you's all.

wow thats a beast of a car love it , keep updating the thread looks great ...

Very nice Gav. You should "borrow" the engine for your Golf? Sounds thirsty! lol.:anbet:

I still reckon there'll be some of the remapped S3 boys who reckon they'll beat it LOL!!!

Well was goin 2 say i think the S3 would have that over a 1/4 mile lol

I WISH

Back to the car, its gorjus and keep us updated about it
Would he trust you to take it out 4 a drive, good luck if he does its goin 2 be quick