P1020080.jpg

P1020083edit.jpg

P1020090edit.jpg

P1020091edit.jpg

P1020093.jpg

P1020095edit.jpg

P1020100.jpg

P1020103.jpg

NICE! Other than removing the Sheffield Audi badge what are your plans. I only had the pleasure of driving an S3 for 100 miles but what a massive pleasure. Bet you're happy. :icon_thumright:

welcome to the forum, lovely looking S3.

There is a glasgow area meet going on soon if your interested, see the link in my signature for more info :)

Davie

Cheers guys..
4NT - I only picked her up last Thursday, the S3 is beautiful, had 2 MK5 Golf GTi's before this, the last one was Revo mapped etc was the same kinda power, but just a totally different car to drive so much comfier than the Golf.
Not much plans just now as I'm absolute skint. But want to get the 2008+ OEM standard flat bottomed steering wheel and some OEM satnav, and eventually a set of some nice diamond cut/black 19" MTM.

david: Good to see theres some lads from up here too, I will see what I can do have a meet at EK in March so wanting to get the car looking the part for that.

Look forward to seeing your car cropping up when you build the cash reserves back up, the MTMs and the flat bottomed wheel sound like good plans. People (including me originally) assume as the cars are mostly made of shared bits they're gonna be the same. Still, 4WD must make a big difference.

Again lovely car. take care. :thumbsup:

Awesome car mate

Loving the Ibis colour, big nice trend for you guys :)

You should defo go for a Flat Bottom MFSW!

Hi , nice clean looking S3 , will look even better when dropped on MTM,s :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Looks awesome mate and is a taster for me......only 5 more sleeps to go for MY10 Ibis S3 SB BE...and I'm a Glasgow boy too!!

thats interesting, you too live in glasgow but have bought a v. similar Audi from a dealer in sheff like me ! although i was born there n family home's still there, u got ne sheffield connections?

Ps you deffo need a FBMFSW

love them in white.. get the flat bottom SW its a must option

thats interesting, you too live in glasgow but have bought a v. similar Audi from a dealer in sheff like me ! although i was born there n family home's still there, u got ne sheffield connections?

Ps you deffo need a FBMFSW

The reasoning behind buying from Sheffield, was firstly I was looking for a car under 25k, and 2nd I preffered white, both a challenge in their own right. But from the first phone call to picking the car up the service was second to none. I have actually just written an email to Audis head office thanking them for how well I was treaed. Both Glasgow & Edinurgh weren't interested in the slightest because it meant them having to get off their ***** and do something for their money!

Can't wait to see the 10 in white, I've only saw a blue so far in the flesh. Make sure you get some pics up mate.

white 10 rocks :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
exellent choice. looks very nice...enjoy it :beerchug: